Sage

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

I traded a Sage 1 for a Para 2 when they were scorching hot and regretted it! I sold the Para 2 and re-bought a Sage 1 (with plenty left over). The CF, polished liners, clip and open construction are just beautiful and they lock up absolutely perfect. I don't like frame locks and metallic handles so the 2 is out and the 3 reminds me of a griptillian for some reason and I don't like the vivid blue so I don't see that on the horizon either.

You'll no doubt like the knife.
USMC RETIRED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wolverine666

Post by Wolverine666 »

I'm sure I will too. It's good to hear that so many people have nothing but great things to say about the Sage 1 and it's solid liner lock. Despite it's blue G10 , I still like the Sage 3 very much. It's just that I'm liking the Sage 1 more. When the time comes for me to get a bigger knife I will most likely get the Manix 2. Looks to be a tough SOB. But right now I'm all about the Sage 1 !!!
kawr

Post by kawr »

Leatherneck wrote:I traded a Sage 1 for a Para 2 when they were scorching hot and regretted it! I sold the Para 2 and re-bought a Sage 1 (with plenty left over). The CF, polished liners, clip and open construction are just beautiful and they lock up absolutely perfect. I don't like frame locks and metallic handles so the 2 is out and the 3 reminds me of a griptillian for some reason and I don't like the vivid blue so I don't see that on the horizon either.

You'll no doubt like the knife.
Its funny because I also got rid of my first Sage 1 for a Para 2 but I ended up trading my Para 2 for a Sage 1 just a few days ago. I missed the Sage 1 too much, its just the perfect edc for me. I do plan on replacing my Para 2 later on in the future when I get the funds.