Native III (with Lanyards from datan)

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Fred Sanford

Native III (with Lanyards from datan)

Post by Fred Sanford »

Here are some pictures of my Native III PE that is my favorite knife (for at least this month). :) Forumite (and now friend) datan has sent me some lanyards free of charge as a gift. I appreciate the gesture very much and he did an awesome job on them. I love all of them. My wife likes them too and she may end up getting the red and black keychain one for her keys. :)

Again, thank you so very much Dan! I appreciate it very much. Now I want to learn how to do this stuff myself.

Here are some pictures of the Native III with the lanyard that I thought looked best on it. I also put the other lanyards on a TOPS Wolf Pup that I have and also a Victorinox Huntsman that also just came in the mail today.

Enjoy the pictures. :)

I hope it's OK to post these here in the Picture forum seeing as it does have some Spyderco content. If not, I apologize (Kristi please move if needed).

Cheers mate!
-David
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

The pleasure was all mine :)

I have met (in virtual space) many knife loving nuts. The best have all been hanging around here. All have given me great insight and knowledge to continue to pursue this crazy hobby. Thought it about time that I 'gave back' to the community, and a Native lover is OK in my books :) Anyhow my lanyards do not compare with some of the awesome creations folks here can manage. They are fairly simple but not bad.

Cheers
Dan
Cheers
Daniel (Certified Persian & Kopa nut)
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ozspyder
:spyder: I love my: Persians, Kopas, and Lums
:spyder: * Daniel's Spyderco Hoard *
:spyder: * Ozspyder's Kopa Kabana *
Agent Starling

Post by Agent Starling »

Nice looking lanyards! The one on the Native seems like it was made just for it. Good job datan!
"Too many was too many, but way too many was just right."
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

Agent Starling wrote:....The one on the Native seems like it was made just for it.....
It was :p I knew what David was getting and so tried to do one to suit the blade :D

Thanks
Dan
Cheers
Daniel (Certified Persian & Kopa nut)
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ozspyder
:spyder: I love my: Persians, Kopas, and Lums
:spyder: * Daniel's Spyderco Hoard *
:spyder: * Ozspyder's Kopa Kabana *
OuchThatsSharp

Post by OuchThatsSharp »

Very nice lanyards. Dresses up the knives quite well.
It's better to have knife and not need it than to need a knife and not have it.
[SIGPIC]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145 ... opelli.jpg[/SIGPIC]
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

sweet pix David... :cool: whoaa datan, great looking lanyards... nice work and gesture... :cool:
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."