Are sal and Eric aliens???

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
olywa

Re: Are sal and Eric aliens???

Post by olywa »

This ices it. Sal & Eric need to release an innovative new design and name it the Alien. Next model in the series could be the Area 51. Hiding in plain sight is the only way to move forward...
DSH007

Post by DSH007 »

SG89 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:30 am
This is the content I'm here for.
Hahah! Legit, just laughed out loud! Since we still don't have a like button.. LIKE. :zany
Rick H.

..well, that escalated quickly..
Fireman

Post by Fireman »

olywa wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:27 pm
This ices it. Sal & Eric need to release an innovative new design and name it the Alien. Next model in the series could be the Area 51. Hiding in plain sight is the only way to move forward...
What would the ergonomics be like for humans?
:winking-tongue Mule Team Army 001
MNOSD 008 :usflag
Image Stable Mules; Z-Max, Z-Wear, Magna Cut, SRS13, Rex 76, Rex T15.
mikey177

Post by mikey177 »

For aliens, they seem pretty down to earth :)
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Cowboyfromhell wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:20 am
Think about it.. Awesome blades with unusual designs. Space age alloys and steels. Weird hyroglphs on blades. Usa, Earth designation on blades.....I rest my case.

It all fits!
Furthermore, if you think about the popular Salt series...many of those knives prominently feature LC200N steel, which according to Spyderco itself was a ball-bearing steel used by... NASA!

I nominate Doc Dan, author of the Fall Planet series, to research and write the truth about Sal and Eric.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Cowboyfromhell

Post by Cowboyfromhell »

The truth is out there....where's scully and mulder?...
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Wartstein wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:41 pm
Doc Dan wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:23 am
I certainly think that Sal, at least, is an alien. Perhaps he and his wife colonized this planet long ago and Eric was born here. I mean, come on. You don't really think it was a van they were living in, do you? They were just telling the story of their travels across the galaxy in a way that we mere Earthlings could understand and relate to. If it had of been a real van it would have been painted in the wild style of the times. Nope. Aliens. And, just take how Sal seems to know what we are thinking and so surprises us with just what we want. Once it might be a coincidence. Many times? I say alien mind reading ability.

Doc, I know you´re an author - you need to write a book about this... :winking-tongue
I would, but nobody would believe it. Hahaha!
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
sal

Post by sal »

Funny subject. Just "Talkin' Story",

When Chris and Eric were just kids, I told them that I was not from the planet earth. That I was born on the 4th moon of Jupiter, called Ganymede. Saltu crater is just north of the equator on Ganymede. On Ganymede, everyone had to go through a series of tests and then go before the council to judge their success.

My task was to come to the planet Earth and find 100 totally honest souls. I came here, looked down saw all the people and went back to report success. The council, said that I had failed. That you can't tell a totally honest soul just by looking. You have to go down to the planet and live among the Earthlings to know if they are totally honest souls. And I've been here for 45 years and I'm still looking.....................

sal
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Sounds like the start of a Jedi order is near...
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

- Spock, 'Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country'. 🖖🏻
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

You see! Now that we have the facts out in front of us, Sal had to come clean. They are aliens!
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
JSumm

Post by JSumm »

The real question we should be asking is what the hole is really for? Is it a wormhole or portal to another dimension? Is it watching us?

- Jeff
May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
MNOSD Member #0005
olywa

Post by olywa »

...or does it facilitate opening via tentacle?

3rd model in the Alien line: Octopussy Salt
Kevinim82

Post by Kevinim82 »

JSumm wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:55 am
The real question we should be asking is what the hole is really for? Is it a wormhole or portal to another dimension? Is it watching us?

Umm… JSumm, I am concerned your model is lacking a few thermocouplers necessary to automatic start your spacecraft. When you joined this force what model unit did they issue you, looks like you got first gen manual tech.

Just a side note, dog hair extends the range of the device to about 2 or three exoplanet lengths…
Attachments
69944256-5234-4FF0-8393-6B7A638A3545.jpeg
Was never a space cadet, but with LC200N I might be more in space than a cadet.

MNOSD 0009
austrian_spyder_fan

Post by austrian_spyder_fan »

sal wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:58 am

When Chris and Eric were just kids, I told them that I was not from the planet earth. That I was born on the 4th moon of Jupiter, called Ganymede. Saltu crater is just north of the equator on Ganymede. On Ganymede, everyone had to go through a series of tests and then go before the council to judge their success.

My task was to come to the planet Earth and find 100 totally honest souls. I came here, looked down saw all the people and went back to report success. The council, said that I had failed. That you can't tell a totally honest soul just by looking. You have to go down to the planet and live among the Earthlings to know if they are totally honest souls. And I've been here for 45 years and I'm still looking.....................

sal
Great story Sal and sadly true (100 Souls).
JSumm

Post by JSumm »

Kevinim82 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:54 pm
JSumm wrote:

Umm… JSumm, I am concerned your model is lacking a few thermocouplers necessary to automatic start your spacecraft. When you joined this force what model unit did they issue you, looks like you got first gen manual tech.

Just a side note, dog hair extends the range of the device to about 2 or three exoplanet lengths…
Oh my gosh Kevin. Read your signature line. It was there all along.
- Jeff
May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
MNOSD Member #0005
Kevinim82

Post by Kevinim82 »

JSumm wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:36 pm
Kevinim82 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:54 pm
JSumm wrote:

Oh my gosh Kevin. Read your signature line. It was there all along.
Yes, who would have though every Spyderco knife comes fitted with access to Jupiter’s spacecraft fleet!

MNOSD 0009
Kevinim82

Post by Kevinim82 »

austrian_spyder_fan wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:00 pm
sal wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:58 am

sal
Great story Sal and sadly true (100 Souls).
I’m gonna go biblical and say you both are asking a lot for 100 righteous men… looks like God’s prerequisite is only 10. 😬

God first agrees to spare the cities if 50 righteous people can be found and eventually agrees to spare them if 10 righteous people can be found (18:23–32). Two angels, appearing as men, are sent to Lot in Sodom but are met with a wicked mob who ask for the newcomers.

MNOSD 0009
RevMike

Post by RevMike »

I'm glad to see this post is still going strong.
404 :bug-red-white s in 81 steel flavors.
max808

Post by max808 »

Luis Elizondo told me the mothership is already in orbit. Can you confirm or deny this Sal?
:smiling-halo
MNOSD 0047 - mens sana in corpore sano -
Do more than is required of you . Patton
For man's only weapon is courage that flinches not from the gates of **** itself, and against such not even the legions of **** can stand. Robert E. Howard