SPY27 PM2 Colorado Edition

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
gumaropa

Re: SPY27 PM2 Colorado Edition

Post by gumaropa »

So far so good, I have cut mostly food with it. The real test will be skinning and processing a hog with it. As a side note, just getting the colors on the blade is quite an achievement, and I have not seen much discussion about how it is done. The whole knife is really a testament to what can be achieved - the steel, the colors on the blade, and also the way the Colorado flag is transferred to the scales.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Plenty in stock. Went on sale on June 22, 2021 (8 months ago).

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
jdw

Post by jdw »

RamZar wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:17 am
Plenty in stock. Went on sale on June 22, 2021 (8 months ago).

I can understand why there are so many left. The design is very busy, the blade doesn't appear designed for actual use, and as much as we all love Spyderco I don't think that most people outside of Colorado want the Colorado state flag on their knife. As always, just my opinion.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
dreadpirate

Post by dreadpirate »

As has already been said; it's very busy. Exactly the first impression I got. For an avid collector, I think it's still a buy. I would not however carry this knife; to me it's strictly a collector piece.
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

Out Of Stock.
•• Beau
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Slowest selling Sprint/Exclusive ParaMilitary2 of all time (about 15 months)!
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
shunsui

Post by shunsui »

Could we have the California Edition next ?
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

shunsui wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:00 pm
Could we have the California Edition next ?

Would you pay $300 for it?