Swick 6

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
skeeg11

Swick 6

Post by skeeg11 »

Swick 6 is beginning to hit dealer's shelves. Just received notification I have a serrated version on the way.
762cal

Re: Swick 6

Post by 762cal »

this is the only knife i am waiting for these past 2 years. yay!
skeeg11

Post by skeeg11 »

I have all sorts of serrated Spydies for gillin' fish and luv 'em all; however, for smaller fish, I have a feeling that this will supplant 'em all. Can't wait! Thanks Sal.
zuludelta

Post by zuludelta »

It's all I can do not to impulse-buy a Swick 6 now that they're available at one of the retailers I patronize. But I know I have to wait for the Swick 5, because the 6's "Perrin hole" isn't big enough for me to use while wearing thick winter work gloves (I already measured the circumference of my index finger with said glove on & it's a no go for the Swick 6). But knowing me, I'll probably buy a Swick 6 eventually, and justify it as a "summer-only no glove carry" LOL
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln