Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

I just got it this afternoon. It certainly seems tough enough. I'm not sure how much it will make it into the EDC rotation, but time will tell.

I do seem to recall a certain custom scale and backspacer that a certain forum member has on his. It's very nice. I seem to recall it belonging to someone who likes to drop knives from great heights for fun. ;)
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

xceptnl wrote:Carried my Tuff today. It is THE overbuilt knife! Congratulations Matt
Thanks Landon!

-Matt
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

ImageUntitled by liquid cobra, on Flickr
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

Spydersense wrote:I just got it this afternoon. It certainly seems tough enough. I'm not sure how much it will make it into the EDC rotation, but time will tell.

I do seem to recall a certain custom scale and backspacer that a certain forum member has on his. It's very nice. I seem to recall it belonging to someone who likes to drop knives from great heights for fun. ;)
ROFL...not for fun, by accident, and that was only the once. I'd happily stage a drop test if I had some spares and people had interest (Talk about destructive testing haha), but none of my collection are going through that (Again in the case of my FRN Native). Carry it for a few days...it carries a lot less obtrusively than you'd expect...I find it no worse than my Manix or very close to.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

3rdGenRigger wrote: Carry it for a few days...it carries a lot less obtrusively than you'd expect...I find it no worse than my Manix or very close to.

I'm really liking my smaller knives lately, so I'm thinking the Tuff would be good for the times when I'm in the great outdoors. My Dice has been hogging pocket time lately. I'm really liking the little guy. The Tuff will have it's day; just not today. Maybe not tomorrow either. ;)

-Matt
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

Spydersense wrote:I'm really liking my smaller knives lately, so I'm thinking the Tuff would be good for the times when I'm in the great outdoors. My Dice has been hogging pocket time lately. I'm really liking the little guy. The Tuff will have it's day; just not today. Maybe not tomorrow either. ;)
One of my favourite pairs is my Schempp Tuff in my front right pocket, and my Techno right above it in my watch pocket, though sometimes I'll pair it with a Dragonfly, my Lava, or even my Ti Delica (On top of my Skeletool and Hinderer Investigator pen)...never hurts to be prepared for anything.

---> Branden
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

3rdGenRigger wrote:One of my favourite pairs is my Schempp Tuff in my front right pocket, and my Techno right above it in my watch pocket, though sometimes I'll pair it with a Dragonfly, my Lava, or even my Ti Delica (On top of my Skeletool and Hinderer Investigator pen)...never hurts to be prepared for anything.

You've talked me into it Branden. Tomorrow I will pair it with my Techno and see how it goes. :)

-Matt
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

You won't be disappointed...gives you a nice overbuilt solid option as well as a more sheeple friendly alternative (That is also solid and overbuilt lol). If I'm wearing slacks and a nice shirt I typically only carry one Spydie, something smaller like my Forum Native, Ti Delica, Techno, etc. but yesterday (I was wearing a nicer shirt) I tried out my Nishijin Spin in the left shirt pocket at the opposite side from my Fisher Shuttle...it's going to be a winning combo for sure, though I do plan to try it out as a tie clip also and see how that goes.

---> Branden
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

M80 wrote:Where did you find the mini police :O
Ebay. ;) Got it for just over $50, because the seller had only one picture, and it was blurry/grainy/etc., so no one wanted to bid much. It turns out to be like new.

Cameron

Post by Cameron »

Manix2 Cruwear arrived...

Bradley Folder 2 CPM M4
Military ​​​CTS XHP​ - CPM​ ​Cru​-​wear​
Para Military 2CTS​ XHP - CTS 204P
Manix 2 CTS XHP - CPM​ ​Cru​-​wear​ - CPM​ M4
MadRookie

Post by MadRookie »

Lovely trio!

:)
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

This arrived yesterday. Catch and release I'm afraid. I really prefer the sprint run version since it is so much lighter and has see through construction.

Untitled by liquid cobra, on Flickr

Untitled by liquid cobra, on Flickr
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
remnar

Post by remnar »

I picked up a Superleaf today.

apollo
Location: A place where idiots and corrupt people are called the government…

Post by apollo »

Picked up this native 5 last week and the pie i picked up this morning. it is called a spider pie where i live so i tought perfect for a pic :p ( in Dutch it is called spinnentaart )
Holland

Post by Holland »

Very nice photo!
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Donut

Post by Donut »

Hopefully there's nothing too racey in that pie! :)
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
Icky Thump

Post by Icky Thump »

MarcusH

Post by MarcusH »

Kiwi amber jigged bone

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and beautiful knives. The rest I just squandered."
Slightly modified, R.I.P. George Best.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Very nice addition to your awesome collection Marcus. The photography is of your usual jaw-dropping variety
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

xceptnl wrote:Very nice addition to your awesome collection Marcus. The photography is of your usual jaw-dropping variety
+1