Somebody help me please !!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

I think I've been bitten by a Spydie !!
I've bought 4 Spydercos in the last 2 weeks lol I just ordered a Manix 2 lightweight in transparent blue can't wait should be here tommorow .
Oh and I've been on a Lanyard and bead run to just picked this up for my blacked out Tenacious but sporting it on my my PM2 for today until my pewter skull head bead arrives with digi camo lanyard . Think I have a Spyderco lanyard coming also :eek:
Here's one of the new lanyards and a picture of my small but fast growing Spyderco family .
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Awesome. I've only one Spydey (Vallotton) but as sure as the sun rises and sets will have more! Congrats man.
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

I feel you! I've bought a: C05, Poliwog, C19, C50, and a C02 all in the past week. And I will be buying a World Trade Center tomorrow! :eek:
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

MacLaren wrote:Awesome. I've only one Spydey (Vallotton) but as sure as the sun rises and sets will have more! Congrats man.
Well the one you have is a nice one ! Great choice !!
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

GoldenSpydie wrote:I feel you! I've bought a: C05, Poliwog, C19, C50, and a C02 all in the past week. And I will be buying a World Trade Center tomorrow! :eek:
LoL let me know how the World Trade Center deal works out :eek:
Looks like the Spydie has bitten you also , nice collection you've got going there !
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

GoldenSpydie wrote:I feel you! I've bought a: C05, Poliwog, C19, C50, and a C02 all in the past week. And I will be buying a World Trade Center tomorrow! :eek:
Nice haul there, mate. If I tried to buy all of those in one week, I'd probably find myself living in a cardboard box under a nearby bridge. :p
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
TheFactor

The Manix 2 has arrived !

Post by TheFactor »

What a sweet knife love it !!
TheFactor

The new family portrait

Post by TheFactor »

TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

SpyderNut wrote:Nice haul there, mate. If I tried to buy all of those in one week, I'd probably find myself living in a cardboard box under a nearby bridge. :p
The cardboard box isn't to bad and when you get board you can make new windows with your spydies .
Traffic can get annoying late at night though :D
Ned

Post by Ned »

TheFactor wrote:The cardboard box isn't to bad and when you get board you can make new windows with your spydies .
Traffic can get annoying late at night though :D
Haa hhaa haa! I'm on the hunt for a large Maytag box...I'm a bit of a box snob.. :rolleyes:
:spyder: C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Ned wrote:Haa hhaa haa! I'm on the hunt for a large Maytag box...I'm a bit of a box snob.. :rolleyes:
Lmao !Oh one of those are you ? You must be in the high rent district on the top of hill by the overpass :p
I hate it when it rains they just don't make these boxes like they use to :D
Tabo

Post by Tabo »

The good thing about Spyderco's is the hole, its easy to pass it off as another Spyderco that is already in the collection. When I buy another one (within a short period of time) and my girl asks "Did you buy another knife!?" I use the old saying "No babe, don't you remember, I already had this one." It is harder to get away with thumbstud blades. She catches on quick with those :D
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

You will find no help here sir! Bunch of enablers is all you'll find here. ;) .
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Tabo wrote:The good thing about Spyderco's is the hole, its easy to pass it off as another Spyderco that is already in the collection. When I buy another one (within a short period of time) and my girl asks "Did you buy another knife!?" I use the old saying "No babe, don't you remember, I already had this one." It is harder to get away with thumbstud blades. She catches on quick with those :D
Beware !!!! They will eventually catch on :p
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Surfingringo wrote:Somebody help me please !!!

You will find no help here sir! Bunch of enablers is all you'll find here. ;) .
LoL Tell me it's not so :eek:
That must explain my 4 spydies in 10 days ,Maybe just maybe I picked the wrong forum for help :spyder:
elrond18

Post by elrond18 »

I don't think there is a cure for the spyder bite :D
Donut

Post by Donut »

Hold on to your seat! :)
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

I'm feeling the urge for another :eek:
Must be having a relapse !
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

elrond18 wrote:I don't think there is a cure for the spyder bite :D
At least there more like a nibble or love bite :D
Although I did have one draw a little blood the other day :eek: maybe it's part of the bonding process to .
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Donut wrote:Hold on to your seat! :)
I'm trying but can't find the seat belt !