A spydie fanatics nightmare come true :-(

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Noble

Post by Noble »

The Mastiff wrote:huh? What? I'm about to overload..... too much to compute!

Something going on I'm not aware of? This is like saying you just watched the Titanic pull into it's dock at NY harbor. Or, the aliens have landed on the whitehouse lawn. What's going on?

I would have bought it years ago if I knew they had one!
Wierd story... I called the SFO early this week, i think monday, and a Kind woman answered the phone. Im not entirely sure how the events transponded as the sheer awesomeness of what she found in her stock blew away all my previous train of thought. She informed me that she had one, only one, CF millie with the BG-42. I thought to myself, could this be real? LOL. So, very quietly, I talked to the warden ( read: Wife), and convinced her to let me scoop it up. I didnt however ask permission for the 2-day air, as it is easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission some times. Anyway, yeah, i was shocked too. Back to the normal topic its 1833 hrs on the day she is supposed to be here, and I took the day off of work and everything to make surrrre id be here for her arrival. Needless to say, im a little hot under the collar right now as I STILL dont have her. Come ON UPS! :eek:
The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of meeting deadlines is forgotten.

My Dream Knife: Paramilitary with FFG H1. GITD G10.
Aedrick

Post by Aedrick »

Not sure if this will make you feel any better, but a few days ago I ordered several Spyderco knives, and the USPS guy delivered it to a wrong person. I had to have the local USPS station manager to come down to get that straightened out. I was not happy about that.
krazichinaman

Post by krazichinaman »

I had to deal with the same thing myself. I paid for 3 day air VIA UPS for my leafstorm. It was suppose to arrive on a friday. (I don't live at home and ship my packages to my house). UPS delays the package until the following monday, then again to the tuesday, however, I drive back to my apartment 2 hours away on Sunday.

Long story short, I had to wait an additional week and picked up the knife the following friday. I filed a complaint with the dealer I bought it from and they in return filed a complaint with UPS. I was reimbursed $13 for my shipping! :D

BTW, this also happened when I ordered my CRK small Sebenza, but it was delayed for over 2 weeks........so yeah UPS gets a big *thumbs down* in my book. :rolleyes:

I also had similar issues with USPS as well...so yeah no one is perfect.
________
Kitchen Measures
________
Paxil Withdraw