Thank you Spyderco (Byrd)

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
xdrewsiferx

Thank you Spyderco (Byrd)

Post by xdrewsiferx »

This last weekend I was holding a table at the OKCA show. When ever you have a table there you get a packet full of stuff. Most of the time its not even looking in the packet except for the free shirt coupon. But this time I open my packet up and to my surprise there is a Byrd Robin in side. This was not just me but all table holders. I got to say Thank You, this was an unexpected surprise and one that spyderco really did not have to do but **** they are such a good company that they did this for everyone.

Thanks agian!
Some people are like a Slinky...not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. http://www.bladeconnection.com
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Xdrewsiferx,

You are most welcome. Enjoy.

sal
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

ah, the generosity of Spyderco never ceases to amaze.... :cool:
.... like when I bought a coupla Lil Temp's from the SFO and I was gifted with 3 Tshirts from :spyder: ! :eek: :cool: Enjoy the Robin xdrewsiferx! I've got my eyes set on the FRN Robin... ;)
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
Spydiman

Post by Spydiman »

[quote="jaislandboy"] I've got my eyes set on the FRN Robin... ]

So do I.... Multiple ones, from my favorite pharmacy... :D Try not to buy them all.
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

Spydiman wrote:So do I.... Multiple ones, from my favorite pharmacy... :D Try not to buy them all.
Here ya go Spydiman... ]http://www.knifeworks.com/index.asp?Pag ... rodID=9427[/url]
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."