(WTB/ISO) 9/11 WTC D’Allara (commemorative edition)

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
D-fens

(WTB/ISO) 9/11 WTC D’Allara (commemorative edition)

Post by D-fens »

Hello to all, long time user of Spyderco, first time as registered poster.

I know this is a long shot, but I’m in the market for a collectible 9/11 WTC D’Allara commemorative edition with the steel girder inlay.

Honestly it hasn’t been long I’ve even known this knife to exist, and it’s existence comes from an area of history that I have a huge connection to (I know most of us do), as the events of 9/11 not only changed my way of living, but my entire life in general. Those events saw me to active duty service in Kandahar Afghanistan for a year, as well as an over 20 year (and continuing) employment with DHS/TSA where our entire mission’s existence is completely born of that event.

I say all of this as I understand people remain very guarded over selling of specific models to keep from having them resold for extreme markup, because it means more by its purpose than its dollar value.

That said, if there was anyone on the fence about selling one, I have NO intent on ever getting rid of it.

For those of you that DO have one (not for sale obviously), what do y’all think a fair value is today IF if were to find one?

Thank you all for your time for reading this.
:bug-red-white "D-Fens" :usflag
sal

Re: (WTB/ISO) 9/11 WTC D’Allara (commemorative edition)

Post by sal »

Hi D-fens,

Welcome to our forum and thanx much for your service. Good luck on finding one of the WTC knives. They don't often come up for sale.

Email me your mailing address. salglesser@aol.com

sal
D-fens

Re: (WTB/ISO) 9/11 WTC D’Allara (commemorative edition)

Post by D-fens »

sal wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:44 pm
Hi D-fens,

Welcome to our forum and thanx much for your service. Good luck on finding one of the WTC knives. They don't often come up for sale.

Email me your mailing address. salglesser@aol.com

sal
Yes sir! I emailed just now. Thanks so much for your response. I do hope that I can find one that works out for me.
:bug-red-white "D-Fens" :usflag