PM2 exclusive alerts and the horrible app

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bearfacedkiller

Re: PM2 exclusive alerts and the horrible app

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I had the app for a couple weeks and then deleted it. It didn’t offer any value for me. I guess I’m still not missing much.

Apple user here.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Apple user and came in both devices. Forum information usually beats hard knife data . Do like some of the historical aspects. MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
SpyderFreak69

Post by SpyderFreak69 »

Personally the app and the Sco website are terrible,imo. I’m on an iPhone, and finding links to what’s available and in stock is horrific. Example, when I click on any knife in the app and expecting to go to a link or something , I get welcome to the blade show and something about blade magazine.

It’s cool that they show all of the knives they have ever made, but for a dummy like myself who just wants to spend a little money and buy a new knife, it’s very hard to do. Some of the things say out of stick or discontinued on the thumbnails, then the stuff that doesn’t, you click on it only to be taken to a page to find it’s out of stock.

I get it, Sco is crazy popular and sells out instantly on these sprint runs and many of the popular offerings, so they don’t need to do better when it comes to a website or app. I’m just saying there should be some filter options to show what’s in stock and available to buy. Make it super easy for dummies with money to buy stuff. Also an alert system that works when stuff drops would be amazing.
Gtscotty

Post by Gtscotty »

phaust wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:29 pm
Stock Android 13 here, no issues with alerts or seeing the info in the app
Yup, works fine on a Pixel running stock Android 13.