Swick, some news?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Franknives

Swick, some news?

Post by Franknives »

Hello, Spyderfriends big regards from Roma, Italy. Someone have news about Swick? Thank you and sorry for my english linguage.
Michael Janich

Re: Swick, some news?

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear Franknives:

Welcome to the Spyderco Forum.

Stay safe,

Mike
JRinFL

Post by JRinFL »

Welcome aboard!

The only Swick shipping in the US right now is the larger model with serrations. The rest should be arriving soon, but only Spyderco knows the actual date.
"...it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
Friends call me Jim. As do my foes.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
Tom Horn

Post by Tom Horn »

I hear tell that a legendary Swick was seen crossing a remote highway near Golden, Colorado recently. They are sending out a crack team of jackalope, Sasquatch, and unicorn hunters to track 'em down. Stay tuned, as we could hear something as soon as the next commercial break. Don't touch that dial!
skeeg11

Post by skeeg11 »

I am looking forward to the small hole serrated version. While the large hole is great for the gloved hand, I figure Sal pretty much got it right for the naked finger of the average consumer the first time around.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Based on Spyderco byte July 2022, Swick 6 was supposed to be at dealers by now (see below). Perhaps any day now.

“Due to unforeseen challenges, the release of the Swick 5 and 6, which were unveiled in Reveal 5 [May 5, 2020], have been delayed for quite some time. We are finally pleased to announce that initial production of the Swick 6 will be shipping in early August. We are also working hard to follow that with the Swick 5. As always, we appreciate your patience and continued interest in our products.”