Vampyrewolf: Knifemaker?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
DAYWALKER

Vampyrewolf: Knifemaker?

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha Pat!

SO what's the status on this? Any "Irons in the fire" yet? Keep us posted bro!

God bless buddy! ;)
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
fret

Post by fret »

We'd like to see some photos of the knives too, VW.
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

been out in the middle of nowhere the last 2 weeks, get back home again finally this weekend. My sister doesn't have an exam friday(tomorrow) so she can watch her kid... I'll finally have "spare" time.

between going to bed at 2pmish, up at 8am to make sure my sister gets up... then a hard day of cartoons and entertaining a 4 yr old... well... that means I have about 2hrs that I could leave the tv... :rolleyes:

next week I'm home again, watching my niece until 4 pm when "grandma" gets off work and takes over. Might finally get some work done on the knife.

so far the steel is cut to length, pattern is scribed out, and I've got about 3-4" of the blank worked on... then got dragged out here.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Howzit Pat!

Man what a schedule! :eek:

Do show us the finished VW Knife when it's done! I'll e ya later bro! And I read your insanity thing...take care man!

God bless!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
Jurphaas

Post by Jurphaas »

Hi Pat - I hope you are doing well. I owe you my respect for the way you care for your relatives by being there and by tending the little one. "Respect" is what I say! Would you please send me your snail mail address?
Jurphaas. :p
Clipits Work!
* WTC # 0107 *
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

this week wasn't as bad with finals as last week and chickenpox was... didn't have her asleep until 1-2am and she still didn't really sleep with screaming in pain every 15-20min.

next 2 weeks my sister has practicals in the city... 10 shifts on the floors between 2 different hospitals.

the only time I won't have the kid while my sister is "working" is when grandpa gets her while I do my physio.

I'm not working so it's better than sleeping and watching tv on my own all day... and it's really letting me bond with the little one.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
dialex

Post by dialex »

Good luck Patrick. May God take care of you as you take care of your family. I'm still waiting (patiently) for some pics with the result of your work :)
OTOH, since we're talking knives:
Daywalker, if you're there, did your fixed blade arrive? ;)
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Hey Alexandru the Great!

No, not yet...I cannot wait though! ;)

God bless!

dialex

Post by dialex »

:( ... at least good things happen to those who can wait ;) How about THE OTHER knife? Any news from you know who? ;)
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Alexandru the Great...

I'll e ya on THAT one! :D

dialex

Post by dialex »

Not that great, I'm afraid... (5.67 ft. in a good day) :( Can't wait for the mail :cool: