What's your favorite waffle frn spydie?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
farnorthdan

Re: What's your favorite waffle frn spydie?

Post by farnorthdan »

Thanks GS for posting up, I like the blade shape on that goddard, might have to keep an eye out for one, any idea what the secondary price is on these now?
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Speedholes: I've got a foliage green Elmax PM2. I'll get a picture up in a few days.

Dan: I don't know, but I think they should be somewhere <$120.
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

GoldenSpydie wrote:Speedholes: I've got a foliage green Elmax PM2. I'll get a picture up in a few days.

Dan: I don't know, but I think they should be somewhere <$120.

Ah ok, I have noticed a slight difference between Foliage G10 shades, and also a difference to the Foliage Green FRN from G10.
Going back to Caly.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

My much loved, much beaten, Delicas- 13 years and counting- have a special place in my heart :)

The sprint run Matriarch is probably a bit special too.
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
OldSarSwmr

Post by OldSarSwmr »

My favorite is this old fella. Rescue Clipit that start obsession.