Roadies recieved

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
endgame

Roadies recieved

Post by endgame »

I just got both of my grey roadies one is for a future contest giveaway once I find the perfect game.i also received a boker keycom from a poplular spyderco collaborater chad lobanos.first the roadie .what a cool little pen knife .its sleek and razor sharp.fit and finish is top notch .I love the opening dimple and choil.the blade shape looks to be a great little slicer and it is very comfortable to handle.this will be my edc for my monthly trips to nyc we all no the knife laws there.this passes them all.all in all its a amazing little pen knife.one will be a prize in a future contest.I gave away a g10 dfly in the last contest I forget to who.next up is my 12$ boker keycom by chad losbanos.what a knife for the money.great little slicer with a odd clip point grind.has,a frame lock on one side and a liner with a frn scale on other side.comes with a o ring and tip down pocket clip.I love this little blade cant stop playing with it.for 12$ you cannot go wrong at all.these will definitely be stocking stuffers this Christmas.chad made a sweet little blade