Sal, I Need Help Getting a Totem Pendant

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Kiwigunguy

Sal, I Need Help Getting a Totem Pendant

Post by Kiwigunguy »

I ordered a green jade totem pendant from happythoughts.com , which I intend to use to propose to my girlfriend. They took payment, but their email and phone number are both dead. Their website still allows orders and shows items in stock. Are they still in operation, or are they scamming people? If you could help me get in touch with them, I would be very grateful.
"An experienced shooter of limited skill and dangerous enthusiasm." -Hitman: Blood Money newspaper
"Stop having a boring knife, stop having a boring life." -Shamwow Guy in Jail
"Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, f u c k-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. S h i t 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro." -Soap in Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
yablanowitz

Re: Sal, I Need Help Getting a Totem Pendant

Post by yablanowitz »

Send Kristi a p.m. She helped me out a couple of years back.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Kiwigunguy,

My apologies for your frustration. We have Totems, a telephone and an email. I don't understand what's happening. Please Email Kristi, khunter@spyderco.com

I'll alert her.

sal
Kiwigunguy

Post by Kiwigunguy »

yablanowitz wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:23 pm
Send Kristi a p.m. She helped me out a couple of years back.
Thank you. Will do. Cheers.
"An experienced shooter of limited skill and dangerous enthusiasm." -Hitman: Blood Money newspaper
"Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, f u c k-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. S h i t 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro." -Soap in Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
Kiwigunguy

Post by Kiwigunguy »

sal wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:35 pm
Hi Kiwigunguy,

My apologies for your frustration. We have Totems, a telephone and an email. I don't understand what's happening. Please Email Kristi, khunter@spyderco.com

I'll alert her.

sal
Thanks a bunch. I'll contact Kristi. The email on the happythoughts website bounced, and the phone number for them didn't work(it could be a screw-up because of the long distance, area codes, or something, not sure). Thanks again. You've been a big help. This kind of customer service is exactly why I'm carrying a Police 4 as we speak. You guys rock.
Fireman

Post by Fireman »

When will the totem knife be released?
:winking-tongue Mule Team Army 001
MNOSD 008 :usflag
Image Stable Mules; Z-Max, Z-Wear, Magna Cut, SRS13, Rex 76, Rex T15.
Tristan_david2001

Post by Tristan_david2001 »

IMG_4962.jpeg
It’s cool seeing the sal pendant get some attention. I’ve had my ti version for a few years now, wear it everyday.
:bug-red-white