Crazy good deals - Europe edition

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Araignee

Crazy good deals - Europe edition

Post by Araignee »

This thread is dedicated to the good deals on Spyderco knives, which you might come across whilst browsing the websites of reputable resellers based in Europe (specifically : within the European Union Customs Union).

The deals may not be good as the one which can be found abroad, especially in the US, but at least we'll be spared the hassle and associated costs of dealing with import shipping/customs fees, in addition to the VAT.

Let's do this ! 🤞
Stas

Re: Crazy good deals - Europe edition

Post by Stas »

Great. Thanks.

So besides the update I posted in the US thread, Coutellerie Tourangelle also has Enuff 2 Leaf K390 for a very good price:

https://www.coutellerie-tourangelle.com ... 61351.html
Recent favourites: Massad Ayoob CPM CRU-WEAR PE & SE, Yojimbo 2, Lil' Temperance 3.
TABA68

Post by TABA68 »

Also some good prices:

https://www.knifestock.sk/spyderco-spyd ... tip-p39209

Even better for some victorinox. Also side for de and at.
I bought manix xl in s30 and g10 scales for 99 eur two weeks ago. Now sold out.
Stas

Post by Stas »

TABA68 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:33 am
Also some good prices:

Got DLC Military there for equal of 120 Euros a while ago. Almost looks like it was a mistake in the pricing. No complaints from my side :D
Recent favourites: Massad Ayoob CPM CRU-WEAR PE & SE, Yojimbo 2, Lil' Temperance 3.
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Hop I'm not too late ! The Coutellerie Tourangelle is offering some discounted prices on some of the discontinued models.

https://www.coutellerie-tourangelle.com ... -sePEhkVnk

It's an excellent thread idea Araignée !!
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
Stas

Post by Stas »

Ramonade wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:19 pm
Hop I'm not too late ! The Coutellerie Tourangelle is offering some discounted prices on some of the discontinued models.

https://www.coutellerie-tourangelle.com ... -sePEhkVnk

It's an excellent thread idea Araignée !!
Yep. This is basically how the idea about this EU thread was born, after I posted this CT link in “Discontinued list 2024” thread a few days ago.

Thanks for posting it here too. Good for those who haven’t seen it before :)
LeDe

Post by LeDe »

Stas wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:30 pm
TABA68 wrote:
Also some good prices:

Got DLC Military there for equal of 120 Euros a while ago. Almost looks like it was a mistake in the pricing. No complaints from my side :D
So you confirm they are legit?
The Spydiechef color does not look right. I have learnt to not trust the colors as light can change it but here it looks almost a black handle.

Funny they propose 5/6 languages but no english it seems...

Thanks,
Stas

Post by Stas »

LeDe wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:03 am
Stas wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:30 pm
TABA68 wrote:
Also some good prices:

So you confirm they are legit?
The Spydiechef color does not look right. I have learnt to not trust the colors as light can change it but here it looks almost a black handle.

Funny they propose 5/6 languages but no english it seems...

Thanks,
They are 100% legit. Buying there for a few years already and paid regular prices. Just lately they put some low price tags here and there (to boost the sales probably)

I don’t know how their international orders work. I’m in Czechia and can buy only on their Czech website and pay in local currency. On Slovak website the prices are in euros and are much better, but I can’t buy as they ship only to Slovakia from this web… Have no idea how it works for other countries.

If you need any help with the order, just let me know.

Edit: I just checked their other websites and the shipping is only to the specific country of the website. So for instance from their DE website you can only get shipment to Germany and so on 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Yup I tried to order another Chaparral from there and could not, I tried every of their website. Like Stas said, you can only make a delivery to the country the website is hosted in.

Too bad, they had some good prices on several models !
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

TABA68

Post by TABA68 »

Ramonade wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:13 pm
Yup I tried to order another Chaparral from there and could not, I tried every of their website. Like Stas said, you can only make a delivery to the country the website is hosted in.

Too bad, they had some good prices on several models !
Sorry for that. Yes, they are legit. I am fom Slovakia, Bratislava . They have also 2 brick stores here, but with higher prices. I usualy buy from sk web and delivered ot to store for web prices and pay in cach in store , no fees for delivery. I can see what i am buying. If I am not ok, i just cancel the order in store and dont pay. They are very friendly.
LeDe

Post by LeDe »

Thanks a lot for checking Stas!

I may have finally jumped on the Spydiechef. But I would definitely have ordered a few Victorinox, particularly a few Ramblers ..

Best,
Stas

Post by Stas »

LeDe wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:32 pm

I may have finally jumped on the Spydiechef. But I would definitely have ordered a few Victorinox, particularly a few Ramblers ..

Best,
No worries buddy, here is a better one for you with international shipping https://sharg.pl/product-eng-115641-Spy ... 11TIP.html 😉
Stas

Post by Stas »

A trusted seller from Poland has a limited time offer with attractive prices: https://sharg.pl/eng_m_KNIVES-SHARPENER ... 10250.html
LeDe

Post by LeDe »

Stas wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:20 am
LeDe wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:32 pm

Best,
No worries buddy, here is a better one for you with international shipping https://sharg.pl/product-eng-115641-Spy ... 11TIP.html 😉
Is there any way to know if this is the CQI version?

A few seller mention it (ie Coutellerie Tourangelle) but Sharg does not.

Thanks,
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

LeDe wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:25 am

Thanks,
Since the screws are black on that picture, it must be the CQI version. I haven't seen a dealer carrying the original version with grey screws for a while now !

You can always mail them :open-grin , just to be safe.

LeDe

Post by LeDe »

Ramonade wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:45 am
LeDe wrote:

Thanks,
Since the screws are black on that picture, it must be the CQI version. I haven't seen a dealer carrying the original version with grey screws for a while now !

Thanks a lot.

Email sent just in case.

Getting excited. I thought I'd never go for a premium knife like that. But I may never get a better opportunity.
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

Stas wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:21 am
A trusted seller from Poland has a limited time offer with attractive prices: https://sharg.pl/eng_m_KNIVES-SHARPENER ... 10250.html

Oh man...as an European I love this thread... and hate it... :winking-tongue :')

I just conducted a pretty severe "purge" quite recently and slimmed down my array of Spydies, and am actually determined to keep it like that for a while (unless for me irresistable new stuff like a fully serrated Manix 2 LW will come out).

This thread makes this a lot harder though: Just saw a Enuff 1 leaf shape on the site you linked... a knife i totally do not need practically speaking, but I am still very tempted. Had the Enuff 1 and loved the feel in hand and the nice, short carry (for a fixed). It was the clip point though with the "higher" tip, and I realized in tasks I use such a small knife for I often want the "lower" tip of the Leaf.
Hope I will be able to resist... :grimace
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
Stas

Post by Stas »

Wartstein wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:02 am
Stas wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:21 am

Oh man...as an European I love this thread... and hate it... :winking-tongue :')

I just conducted a pretty severe "purge" quite recently and slimmed down my array of Spydies, and am actually determined to keep it like that for a while (unless for me irresistable new stuff like a fully serrated Manix 2 LW will come out).

This thread makes this a lot harder though: Just saw a Enuff 1 leaf shape on the site you linked... a knife i totally do not need practically speaking, but I am still very tempted. Had the Enuff 1 and loved the feel in hand and the nice, short carry (for a fixed). It was the clip point though with the "higher" tip, and I realized in tasks I use such a small knife for I often want the "lower" tip of the Leaf.
Hope I will be able to resist... :grimace
I’m totally with you! Also thinking which Spydie I can sell now just to get more at the end :)

You can make a life hack and just count folders and fixed blades separately :D
aicolainen

Post by aicolainen »

Ohh, great initiative getting this thread up and running!
I'm quite determined to try the Enuff2, but hoping for a salt to come along soon.
Managed to get rust spots on my brand new BM Meatcrafter in CPM154 this weekend, so a k390 fixed blade might not be the right choice for me.
LeDe

Post by LeDe »

LeDe wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:53 am
Ramonade wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:45 am
LeDe wrote:

Thanks,

Thanks a lot.

Email sent just in case.

Getting excited. I thought I'd never go for a premium knife like that. But I may never get a better opportunity.
Thanks a lot Stas and Ramonade!

Spydiechef on the way!