Spyderco Online Factory Seconds Sale!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Tuesday, July 25, 2023
From 9:00 AM MDT Until Stock is Sold Out

This online-only event is your chance to buy Factory Seconds* of select Spyderco products at unbeatable prices! It will also feature special “Mystery Boxes” of multiple products that may include factory seconds of limited-edition knives and other special products.

Follow Spyderco’s social media channels for more information!

*Factory Seconds are cosmetically blemished knives that are 100% serviceable. Seconds are sold as-is, and there are no provisions for hand-picking specific items. Factory Seconds are not covered by Spyderco warranty and may not be returned for service.
SecondsOnline.jpg
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Mushroom

Re: Spyderco Online Factory Seconds Sale!

Post by Mushroom »

:party-face

I’ll be saving my seconds sale budget for November but cant make any promises that I wont make an impulse purchase or two during this sale.

(Also, it would be awesome if the traditional seconds sale could transition to July and any online sale can be held during the cold months like November... Those crazy guys that camp out ahead of time might appreciate it! ;) ;) )
-Nick :bug-red
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Thanks for doing it online !
I was selling some of my collection to prepare for the Military 2 to reach Europe, but these funds will definitely go towards that seconds sale 😁
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

This will be pretty awesome, need a seconds Shaman, too poor to buy one full price. Haha

Hate to say it, depending on price those mystery boxes could be pretty great too… maybe that Kife Joy Manix 2 that I should have bought.

Will any information (cost, # of knives, etc) come out about the mystery boxes before hand? It would help to have some information as with slow servers it could waist a lot of time navigating to the page for details during the sale. Otherwise there might be some FOMO buying on my part.
Last edited by WilliamMunny on Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
vanka

Post by vanka »

Fantastic. July 25 is my birthday. I hope I can snag a folder or two. 😁
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

What is the link to the sale?
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Freediver

Post by Freediver »

Great news, thank you.
Guts

Post by Guts »

Awesome. I only caught the last online seconds sale by the time everything was pretty much sold out, so hopefully I'll get a chance at some cool stuff this time.
:bug-red-white :bug-red :bug-white-red
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

Guts wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:07 am
Awesome. I only caught the last online seconds sale by the time everything was pretty much sold out, so hopefully I'll get a chance at some cool stuff this time.
A small part of me liked the surprise, made the severs fast. But I missed a few things myself by the time I found out.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

Missed out in the past, but might finally have a chance to pick up a few since it's online! :)
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
Rival22

Post by Rival22 »

Oh boy... I've added this to my calendar.
4V / BD1N / CRUWEAR / K390 / LC200N / M4 / MagnaCut / REX45
Guts

Post by Guts »

WilliamMunny wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:20 am
Guts wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:07 am
A small part of me liked the surprise, made the severs fast. But I missed a few things myself by the time I found out.
Well hopefully the server can handle the traffic since they're announcing the online sale in advance this time. Don't think they announced the last one would be online as well beforehand, hence why I and probably many others only found out after the fact and missed out.
:bug-red-white :bug-red :bug-white-red
VandymanG

Post by VandymanG »

Awesome thanks for the notice. I always found out too late. So I’ve always wondered about the second sale. Joined her in 2019 or early 2020 and never experienced one. Is it going to be on the Spyderco website?
Greg

* EDC - - - PM2 - S45VN, Native 5 - CRUWEAR, Rockjumper - VG 10, Manix 2 LW - CPM M4

Mules in current use AEB-L and K294
standy99

Post by standy99 »

Any Mules ???
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

Good news! Unfortunately i will have to restrain myself with the Swedish Krona going the way of pesetas and zloty.. :(
Shipping and customs almost kill everything outside of EU these days.
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
Dnwrghtsr

Post by Dnwrghtsr »

There should be mules.
Lc200n, s90v, magnacut, 20v, 204p, cruwear, s110v, 15v, cts-xhp
nerdlock

Post by nerdlock »

Wow! Thank you Sal, Kristy and the rest!

I'm glad that we're slowly going from strictly not having an online seconds sale, to having a one-time event, to this third iteration of this event!

Thank you Sal for considering this again, I know you were in opposition to the idea because of all the problems and logistics involved, but still do this so that international customers could also participate in the seconds sale tradition.

I hope that like the onsite event, this would become an annual online tradition for the company also.
8Cr13MoV:N690Co:VG10:S30V:S35VN:S45VN:Elmax:SPY27:H1:LC200N:4V:MagnaCut:CTS-XHP:204P:M390:20CV:Cru-Wear:Z-Wear:M4:Rex-45:10V:K390:15V:S90V:Z-Max:Maxamet
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

nerdlock wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:47 pm
Wow! Thank you Sal, Kristy and the rest!

I'm glad that we're slowly going from strictly not having an online seconds sale, to having a one-time event, to this third iteration of this event!

Thank you Sal for considering this again, I know you were in opposition to the idea because of all the problems and logistics involved, but still do this so that international customers could also participate in the seconds sale tradition.

I hope that like the onsite event, this would become an annual online tradition for the company also.
Totally agree, well put.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Cool!! I've got a few great deals in the last two online sales. I keep saying I don't need any more knives but I'll be watching. There's always something that comes up I didn't know I needed
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
im25feetup

Post by im25feetup »

What can one expect to see at the online seconds sale in terms of selection, pricing,availability, etc?