Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
James Y

Re: Unusual, and/or Paranormal Events

Post by James Y »

Model Dies in Car Accident & Discovers Unconditional Love (Near-Death Experience)

(Coming Home channel)

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The CERN Connection

(The Confessionals channel)

I think I might have posted a video in this thread sometime back of the demonic ritual that was being performed during the opening of a tunnel in Switzerland that they discuss a bit about. Whether I posted it here or not, it was creepy. The people doing that type of stuff aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Certainly, there is A LOT more going on at CERN than what's in the official story.

This is an interesting discussion. I believe a lot of it 100%. Some other stuff I'm not so sure of. For example, I don't necessarily share the same apocalyptic world view as the pastor, but I could be wrong. People have been making apocalyptic predictions for CENTURIES.

Do I think things are going to get worse before they get better? Most likely. Do I think the people behind this stuff have mankind's best interests at heart? HECK NO.

I don't live with my head buried in the sand, but I also won't live in constant worry over things I can't control. There are enough things in life to worry about as it is, without another Sword of Damocles hanging over my head. Life is too short; I'm turning 61 next month, and it seems like only a few years ago I was in my 20s. When you're young you think that life will last forever, but it doesn't. You can spend it in constant fear of the next big thing, but I will not.

But it is very interesting to know (or to speculate) about these things.

The intro for the guest and the subject begins at 4:20:

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Shadow People: Military Encounters at Iraq's Tower of Babel and Jordan's Batn El Ghoul

(Mysterious Middle East channel)

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Groundbreaking Study of 4,000 NDEs: Doctor Uncovers Near-Death Experiences' Truth / Dr. Jeffrey Long

(Next Level Soul Podcast channel)

This is an OUTSTANDING discussion.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Did a Gazzah Boy Encounter a Real Angel? #angels #paranormal #miracles

(Mysterious Middle East channel)

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The Superstition Mountains Reptilian Abduction ... Face-to- Face with a Lizardman

(Billy Carson 4biddenknowledge channel)

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

She Felt Like Someone Was Watching Her

Some people in the comments said that the eye belongs to an owl or a cat. I'm no expert, but I've seen enough cats and owls to say that that eye doesn't look like either. I suppose it's possible it's some type of decent-sized cat with bluish-gray around its (human-looking) eye. Whatever (or whoever) it is, it is creepy, especially the way he (or it) doesn't seem bothered by having a light shined directly at his (or its) eye.

Forum.spyderco.com

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The Gadianton Canyon - Did Four College Students Drive to an Alternative Dimension?

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

What Was in There!?

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

"Shocking! Massive Antarctica Anomaly Removed from Ventusky Site!"

(MinutesOfHorror channel)

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Did They Hear a Real Mermaid?

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Detectives Publicly Admit this Horror Story Was Ended by the Paranormal

(MrBallen channel)

I remembered this story in the Taiwanese news; it happened during the time I was living in Taiwan.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Virginia Mountain Dracula

(The Confessionals channel)

I'm posting this episode because, IMO, the guest's accounts have the ring of truth to them. YMMV.

Do I believe that he actually saw "Dracula"? No, I do not. It sounds to me like he and his siblings may have stumbled upon some type of dark ritual being performed, with some guy dressed and made up to look like the old movie image of Dracula lying in a glass coffin, complete with a medallion with the name "Dracula" on it. And the tall "man" with the huge "dog" may have been dark entities that had been summoned to keep people away from the ritual.

Looking at the comments, it appears that about half believe his accounts, and the rest think he's full of crap. I don't know one way or the other; but if he is full of it, I would think he could have made up something far more plausible than seeing Dracula lying in a glass coffin in Virginia. In other words, in his case, the bizarreness of that particular story could actually add to its plausibility. The guest doesn't come across as a liar to me; but as always, as I've said before, the only paranormal accounts I know to be 100% true are the ones I've experienced myself. And as always, you can decide his credibility, or lack of it, for yourself.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

The Portals, Unknown Entities, and UFOs of Transylvania's Hoia-Baciu Forest

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

16 Times Souls Leaving the Body Caught on Camera

(Top Discovery channel)

A few of these clips were shown in a different video I posted a good while back, but there are enough new ones in this video that that's okay.

I find the narrator (or AI-generated narrator) to be annoying, but, oh well.

I do not find the concept of spirits leaving the body, or spirits in general, to be "terrifying" or "shocking." There's nothing about human spirits separating from their physical bodies that's terrifying. It's one of the most basic aspects of our existence, and it's going to happen to all of us eventually, whether people believe it or not.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Canada's Top Psychic Reveals How to Protect Yourself from Ghosts & Evil Spirits / Mary-Anne Kennedy

(Next Level Soul Podcast channel)

An excellent discussion. Alex Ferrari is one of, if not my all-time favorite host of a YouTube channel, of any subject. Although the subject of the title is discussed, Alex has admitted before that he "click baits" up the titles of his videos, because doing so helps the number of views significantly over if he used generic-sounding titles. Nevertheless, depending on the guest, IMO, the videos on his channel almost always deliver more valuable content than the click-batey titles would indicate.

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

Krampus, Spider-Woman, and More Weird Monsters

(Beyond Creepy channel)

Jim
James Y

Post by James Y »

"Visitors from the Rainbow Bridge (and Saying Goodbye to a Dear Friend)"

(Beyond Creepy channel)