Knifejoy Exclusive...Slysz Bowie??!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mister Coffee

Re: Knifejoy Exclusive...Slysz Bowie??!!

Post by Mister Coffee »

@Ramonade Any tricks to cleaning the anodized blue handle? So far, I've tried Windex, alcohol, CLP, water. Nothing works.
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Mister Coffee wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:44 pm
@Ramonade Any tricks to cleaning the anodized blue handle? So far, I've tried Windex, alcohol, CLP, water. Nothing works.
I've just used soap and my finger and after rincing I used a soft cloath to clean them and it sorta worked. Left darker spots here and there.

I managed to scratch it day 1 so it's definitely gonna become a user :woozy . Frickin' jeans wanted to play with it apparently.

@Manixguy@1994 Thanks Dan, It's really something. Really pricy but when I calculate how many Spydercos I buy monthly, I can spare to buy 2 and buy this one instead :grin-sweat . Since the finish has been attacked already, It'll join my CRKs as users (because even if they cost so much, I can't keep myself from using them)
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Ramonade wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:54 am
Mister Coffee wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:44 pm
I've just used soap and my finger and after rincing I used a soft cloath to clean them and it sorta worked. Left darker spots here and there.

I managed to scratch it day 1 so it's definitely gonna become a user :woozy . Frickin' jeans wanted to play with it apparently.

@Manixguy@1994 Thanks Dan, It's really something. Really pricy but when I calculate how many Spydercos I buy monthly, I can spare to buy 2 and buy this one instead :grin-sweat . Since the finish has been attacked already, It'll join my CRKs as users (because even if they cost so much, I can't keep myself from using them)
As LB would say scratches on knives are memories. ;) I have a lefty CRK 21 that I purchased when it was only model made so it has its share of scratches and does not bother me a bit . I would feel the same with Bowie if they made a lefty version . Your Bowie is very impressive. Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau