Maxamet and the future

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
steelcity16

Re: Maxamet and the future

Post by steelcity16 »

TomAiello wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:40 am
I'd like to see the N5 and M2 in standard as well as LW, if that's possible. But I'm certainly not complaining--I'm primarily a manix guy, and I feel like this is an area where the Manix is definitely getting treated well.

Yeah, being that the Native LW and Manix LW seemed to not have the issues of the Military family models, maybe a G10 Native and G10 Manix (how bout a Manix Backlock????) would be feasable to do while we wait for Military family to return?? Or throw out some DLC coated LW models for some variety? The grey with DLC is such a great combo on my 52100 Manix. Would love to see this one the Maxamet models as well.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
koenigsegg

Post by koenigsegg »

steelcity16 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:22 pm
TomAiello wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:40 am
I'd like to see the N5 and M2 in standard as well as LW, if that's possible. But I'm certainly not complaining--I'm primarily a manix guy, and I feel like this is an area where the Manix is definitely getting treated well.

Yeah, being that the Native LW and Manix LW seemed to not have the issues of the Military family models, maybe a G10 Native and G10 Manix (how bout a Manix Backlock????) would be feasable to do while we wait for Military family to return?? Or throw out some DLC coated LW models for some variety? The grey with DLC is such a great combo on my 52100 Manix. Would love to see this one the Maxamet models as well.
If people are blade swapping the M2 then just put some of the blades in G10 handles!
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, BD1, Cruwear, Elmax, Maxamet, 204P, H1, K390, A11, Rex45, LC200N, M390, 20CV, BD1N, S45VN waiting to afford MagnaCut
ferider

Post by ferider »

TomAiello wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:03 pm
I'm really digging your Manix scales (the blue and the orange). Where did you find those?
These are anodized aluminum from a guy called Steve svr@ebay. He doesn't always list what he has, I've bought several Manix 2 and XL scales from him. If you are interested, just ask him via message what he has, great seller.

Roland.
FrancoRui

Post by FrancoRui »

Rutger wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:20 am
I am curious what you had to pay for that PM2 and where you found it. I am still waiting for new supply from Spyderco so we can get them at reasonable prices. The Manix and Native are easy to find but the PM2/3 are gone everywhere.
Hey 👋, can someone please tell where can I get a Para 3 in Maxamet. Please I simply can not find one ☝️, Regards Franco
Crux

Post by Crux »

Not to worry as I am making my own Maxamet in my basement. I just need a little capitol to get started. The Shark Tank said I was crazy, but I'm not sure what their point was.
Can you find it and can it cut? :eek: