custom crawford kasper with a spyderhole?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
endgame

custom crawford kasper with a spyderhole?

Post by endgame »

Got a Crawford kasper with licensed spyderhole man what a great design.I really wish they would maybe have a collaboration and do a full spyderco.the kasper is a beefy folder and with the spyderhole makes it amazing.I will try to get picks.a
Barman

Post by Barman »

Posting some photos of a very nice piece for endgame.

wsdavies

Post by wsdavies »

Nice knife! I bet that set you back a couple of bucks
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Nice post. I have a serious weakness for red liners on knives. Seriously it's my kryptonite.
I used to have the CRKT version of that blade. The ergos were fairly nice.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
endgame

Post by endgame »

This knife is a tank.what got me was the spyderhole.fits my hand so sweet.was very pricy but worth it.the file work alone is crazy.and the redliners under the carbon fiber is awesome two.I guess he had to pay something to sal for the use of the hole cause it said it was okaid by spyderco.I would love a spyderco Crawford collaboration one day.his knives are just fantastic and monsterous.
4 s ter

Post by 4 s ter »

endgame wrote:I guess he had to pay something to sal for the use of the hole cause it said it was okaid by spyderco.I would love a spyderco Crawford collaboration one day.his knives are just fantastic and monsterous.
Spyderco's licencing fee isn't very high - they're more concerned with getting the appropriate recognition. IIRC Sal has mentioned that he has a similar knife in his personal collection.
David

"Not all who wander are lost"
"To liner or not to liner? That is the question?" -- Sal
"Rule number nine: always carry a knife." -- Special Agent Jethro Gibbs/NCIS ;)
endgame

Post by endgame »

Wowo I thought it would be more.its the reason I bought this knife that it had the hole and that he went to the proper way of getting permission.allot of people just take nowadays.after using spyders holes so much I have a hard time using my thumbstud knives they just don't open near as easy.
cevtv

Post by cevtv »

I love mine, perfect ergo's!