Blue Jigged Bone Damascus Endura

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Cheddarnut

Blue Jigged Bone Damascus Endura

Post by Cheddarnut »

...is available under new releases at spyderco.com! Me thinks the 2012 report has focused our attention away from this beaut.
"...is cabbage a better blue than cars that sing?" C.S.
rodloos

Post by rodloos »

Yeah, CS had them in stock when I was browsing yesterday, that one just isn't calling my name yet -- besides that I've spent waaaaay too much $$$ on knives lately :) .
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
bh49

Post by bh49 »

I like my Jigged Bone Damascus Delicas, but Jigged Bone Damascus Endura is little too big for my taste .
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

bh49 wrote:I like my Jigged Bone Damascus Delicas, but Jigged Bone Damascus Endura is little too big for my taste .
I agree. I'm sure it's a nice knife, but I have the orange damascus Delica, and it makes the Endura look out of proportion to me.
:bug-red-white
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Beautiful knife but I've got tooooo many on pre-order now. I really like the file work on these knives. Most sites don't mention this. I didn't even see anything in the Spyderco description about the beautiful file work??? Love the Endura, maybe I'll find a way before they are gone.
INFRNL

Post by INFRNL »

+1 to everything said. I love both my orange and blue jigged bone delicas, but the endura is not my cup o tea. Also its clipless like the delicas, definitely do not want to pocket carry an endura.

Congrats to all that bought one though.
CF Balance, CF Caly3 ZDP, Caly 3.5 SB, CAT 440C, Chaparral, Orange Jigged Damascus Delica, Blue Jigged Damascus Delica, BRG Delica ZDP(SOON TO BE G-10!), FG G-10 DragonFly, Gayle Bradley, 2012 Jester, H1 Ladybug Salt Hawkbill w/G-10 scales, Tan Manix 2 M4, MoonGlow Manix 2, C22CF Michael Walker, BRN Millie XHP, Native 5, PM2, All Black PM2, Gray PM2 20CP, Blue PM2 M390, Sage 1, Sage 2, Sage 4, Terzuola, CF Stretch ZDP, UKPK Drop Point
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

This thread needs pictures!!!
Cheers!
Wildernest Survivor

Post by Wildernest Survivor »

This is the first Damascus-bladed knife I have purchased, and boy is it pretty. :D The Suminagashi pattern is very awe-inspiring, and if you catch the light just right, the different layers of steel reflect at different angles producing an awesome "glow". This is a substantial knife with the titanium bolster and jigged bone handles, and at the same time, it feels right at home in the hand. The filework is a fancy addition to the knife and pulls the whole "elegant EDC" motif together.
I do not know if I will be getting any use out of this knife -it's just too nice- but I am glad that I was able to purchase it from CS before they all sold out. This prevents having to look for the knife after the run has sold out and the inevitable price-hike of the secondary sellers kicks in. :eek:
Overall I'm very impressed, and a hearty "Thank you" to Sal and crew for producing such an exquisite knife that most people can afford.
"Next time there's a revolution - wake up earlier!"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Vince Aut Morire