Thanks for bringing back the Spydiefly!

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
Chris_Himself

Thanks for bringing back the Spydiefly!

Post by Chris_Himself »

Spyderco is the most customer driven knife company out there and I'm just happy they're serving their balisong friends out there again!

Hopefully these sell well and give you the motivation to do a run of the big boys again, we're all patiently waiting with bated breath!

I already bought one, just so you know :)
"Quality is not an accident. It's the result of focused intention, earnest effort, intelligent direction, and careful execution." - Front of the mid-year catalog
steeldust

Post by steeldust »

I bought one last night! (smallfly) :) I would love to buy some new Spyderflys! I wonder if the blue smallfly is still coming out. I feel a small balisong revival brewing, based on reading the various balisong forums. Too bad so many states have such retarded, repressive gun/knife laws. My big choice here in Arizona is weather to carry my guns and knives openly, or concealed. It's legal either way!
SolidState

Post by SolidState »

I would love a mini szabo. I'm trying to figure out if I should buy one of these new green ones, as I already have a set. I'd really love some trainers for my friends and family.
"Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
Sir Humphry Davy
Chris_Himself

Post by Chris_Himself »

Haha just tape 'em and then give 'em out as trainers!

I felt really obligated to buy one just to show Spyderco that the balisong market is still very much there! As limited as it is to certain counties/states, most people who are into balisongs own like a heap of the same ones just because they're fun toys! A lot of people have gigantic folder collections, but they never really get used, a lot of them are always left behind in favor of their favorite EDC, but with balis you put one down only to pick up another to play with!
"Quality is not an accident. It's the result of focused intention, earnest effort, intelligent direction, and careful execution." - Front of the mid-year catalog
3Speedyfish3

Post by 3Speedyfish3 »

I agree with Chris_Himself. I also buy to support the habit...uh, market.

Randall