ohhh man i had a meerkat

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
rosconey

ohhh man i had a meerkat

Post by rosconey »

i was showing off my meerkat today to some friends-one really liked it-all he had was a 10 cent made in china pos in his pocket when he came-he left with a lifetimes worth of knife and 2 bucks less in his pocket because we all know its bad luck to just give a knife away and its always good luck to get things in exchange-

BUT NOW I DONT HAVE ONE :mad:
dsmegst

Post by dsmegst »

Is this the original run or from the current Sprint run? And if the latter, for how long did you have it? I'm really looking forward to getting mine.
Dan (dsmegst)

:spyder:
Latest 10: Techno, Centofante Memory, Bradley Air, Tuff, M390 Blue Para 2 (2), Yojimbo 2, Des Horn, DiAlex Junior, Native 5, Chaparral
:spyder:
tkdlaxer

Post by tkdlaxer »

I need to get on sending mine back into spyderco, it has some blade play, maybe I'll email them now.
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

rosconey wrote:i was showing off my meerkat today to some friends-one really liked it-all he had was a 10 cent made in china pos in his pocket when he came-he left with a lifetimes worth of knife and 2 bucks less in his pocket because we all know its bad luck to just give a knife away and its always good luck to get things in exchange-

BUT NOW I DONT HAVE ONE :mad:
i have no idea what he just said :confused: lol
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."
dialex

Post by dialex »

Cool knife, indeed. Too bad I abused mine... :(
The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

new run one-had a few weeks maybe-wonderful little knife-i bought 2-
gave 1 away for christmas(got pocket change for that one)was going to keep this one-ohhh well-this guy has huge hands,he is real big guy-6'4'' 300plus-little knife disappears in his grip-
Clawhammer

Post by Clawhammer »

SmoothOne25 wrote:i have no idea what he just said :confused: lol
Hehehe..it's that thick New Jersey accent.. He said he sold his Meerkat (That's a mongoose isn't it?) to his mate for $2 !
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

Clawhammer wrote:Hehehe..it's that thick New Jersey accent.. He said he sold his Meerkat (That's a mongoose isn't it?) to his mate for $2 !
"traded"
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nice one Rosconey!

You'll get another.
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

im jersey. 25 years born and raised, went to rutgers, graduated, my new apartment is nj. love it, know everyone. can "hear" my own kind, maybe just cant "hear" through typing :D
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."
rosconey

Post by rosconey »

Clawhammer wrote:Hehehe..it's that thick New Jersey accent.. He said he sold his Meerkat (That's a mongoose isn't it?) to his mate for $2 !
being a new yorker and from upstate ny-syracuse-im not so sure that isnt a insult :eek: ;) :p :D