Ti Millie Assistance

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Noble

Ti Millie Assistance

Post by Noble »

Greetings fellow Forumites.

Is it just me or are there no pictures here of the Ti Millie? Ive been searching and searching and cant seem to find one anywhere. Anyone have links or pics? Also, has Golden released Pics of the new Para2 yet? Cuz I cant seem to find that bad boy any where either.
The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of meeting deadlines is forgotten.

My Dream Knife: Paramilitary with FFG H1. GITD G10.
jonUSA,EARTH

Post by jonUSA,EARTH »

Neither knife has been released yet.The only pics I've seen of the Ti-Millie is at Cutlery-Shoppe...and thats just a Proto-pic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
npueppke

Post by npueppke »

Yep check the shoppe for a picture of the TI military. There's a picture on bladeforums somewhere, but it's the same prototype picture that's show on cutleryshoppe.com.
CanisMajor

Post by CanisMajor »

IIRC, Spyderco does not release pictures of models until they are very close to being released.

Canis

Edited for Grammar.
Dare. Risk. Dream.

"Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in.
In my head, in my heart, in my soul.
And maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again.
Well I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Don't think so."
- Modest Mouse "Ocean Breathes Salty"
Noble

Post by Noble »

Cool, I just hear so much chatter about it, I thought i might have missed a giant public revealing somehow. To the shoppe i go......
The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of meeting deadlines is forgotten.

Noble

Post by Noble »

....And im back.

Thanks for the push in the right direction.

I dunno about this millie though....LOL.

Cheers.

LorenzoL

Post by LorenzoL »

Bear in mind it is a prototype picture, the production model will be plain edge.
And I would love to see a picture of the Para 2 and the Lil' Temp 2...
npueppke

Post by npueppke »

I'd like to know when the TI Millie will become available :D . I have one on pre-order... I don't know about TI on this kind of a knife either, but it will also be my first Military so we'll see.
sal

Post by sal »

We have some put together now. We're waiting until we get enough to be able to ship a larger amount.

sal
Noble

Post by Noble »

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Please tell me the Para 2 is NOT far behind!!!!!!

/head asplodes!

npueppke

Post by npueppke »

sal wrote:We have some put together now. We're waiting until we get enough to be able to ship a larger amount.

sal
That sounds awesome, thanks for the update. I'm very much excited to get this knife in my hands.
patrickbateman

Post by patrickbateman »

TI = titanium....got it....had to look....ok, I am close to buying a para camo black blade s30....

what's the latest on paras, anything new coming out or better, that I should wait for instead??
Cricket SS PE
Endura 4 Foliage Green CE
Lum Foliage Green PE
Paramilitary CAMO w/black PE
UKPK S30V Foliage Green
:D:D
Noble

Post by Noble »

So far, we just know that they have designed the new para with better ergos, as far as i can recall. The para you are thinking of buying is an excelent knife. If you do decide to wait, you can compare it to the para 2 specs and see which one you like better. I know that even after the new para 2 is out, I will still buy a digi-cam s30v para because I just plain love this design. It works very well for me. Once I check out the new para, I'll probably buy that one too.

patrickbateman

Post by patrickbateman »

Noble wrote:So far, we just know that they have designed the new para with better ergos, as far as i can recall. The para you are thinking of buying is an excelent knife. If you do decide to wait, you can compare it to the para 2 specs and see which one you like better. I know that even after the new para 2 is out, I will still buy a digi-cam s30v para because I just plain love this design. It works very well for me. Once I check out the new para, I'll probably buy that one too.
thanks - are there any pics of the new para 2??
Cricket SS PE
Endura 4 Foliage Green CE
Lum Foliage Green PE
Paramilitary CAMO w/black PE
UKPK S30V Foliage Green
:D:D