Roll call for Blade Show

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
coffeeman

Roll call for Blade Show

Post by coffeeman »

The biggy will be here in less than a week! Who plans on attending the Blade Show besides Daddy Barlow and the Spyderco folks? My wife Stephanie and I will be there on Friday around 11am. We have been waiting for it the past 11 months. We always need a little time to recoup. I can't remember how many I have been to, but it is at least 10. What about you guys?
Special thanks to Bill W. for all of his inspiration and guidance.

Do you know Bill ?

One :spyder: for all and all :spyder: forum one!
JspyEDC

Post by JspyEDC »

I'm doing a quick in and out this year without Mrs. Spydieguys because school is still going on here. Coming in Thurs nite, be at the show all day Friday, then fly back home. Hope to see and meet all Forumites planning to attend.
Spyderco Collector #162
Brad S.

Post by Brad S. »

Ill be there! Flying in thusday, heading out saturday night.
Brad Southard

Southard Knives

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men," Colossians 3:23
spoonrobot

Post by spoonrobot »

I'll be there for one day. Not sure if I'm going Friday or Saturday.

:)
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

I'm leaving thursday morning and never coming back ;)
Nukemkb

Post by Nukemkb »

I'll be driving over from Columbia Saturday - already got a room at the Waverly so I'll be close... :)
raven

Post by raven »

The GF and I will be there. We arrive Friday afternoon through Sunday :D . This is our first show and Very Excited to be there. Look Very Forward to meeting some other members of this AWESOME FAMILY ;) . Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

BTW, TO ALL THE FORUMITES ATTENDING THE SHOW ... PLEASE STOP BY TABLE 16cc, INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND HANDLE THE "GFORCE DESIGN" ;) .

God Bless :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

I`ll be there saturday,Hay brother raven i`m also looking forward too seeing "GFORCE design" I bet it`s awsome.And i can`t wait to meet some of the forum members and The Spyderco crew that made this possible, there the greatest. :)
Scott Gere

Post by Scott Gere »

Hey All,
We are going. Getting there on Thursday leaving on Monday. We will be close to the Spyder booth. Me and the misses are looking forward to meeting all who will be there. Table 7CC, hope to see everyone who's going.
Scott and Christina
Halfneck

Post by Halfneck »

Can't make Friday morning as I started a new job. Planning on getting there at the end of Friday's show and hanging out in the Pit. I'll be there all day Saturday, and my wife will be bringing my 2 boys along for their 1st show. Sunday I just plan on hanging out and talking to friends there, maybe solidifying future purchases.
"A Delica is still a better weapon than a keyboard and a sour attitude..." Michael Janich