Freediver’s 1000th Post Giveaway (Winner Chosen)

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ykspydiefan

Re: Freediver’s 1000th Post Giveaway (Winner Chosen)

Post by ykspydiefan »

Wow!

I have not been checking in recently, but obviously I should check in more often.

Thanks Freediver! Like most people I enter these things for fun and never really think I will win, so I usually do not follow up. Super fun to win one. Seems like on the Spyderco Forum anything is possible.

Thanks again
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, Catcherman, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)
ykspydiefan

Post by ykspydiefan »

Hey Freediver and Forum Friends,

Lets all play pretend for a moment. Pretend we are all free. Pretend we can move across boarders without restriction. Pretend things and objects can be given freely and accepted gratefully. Pretend there are only nice people in the world.
Pretend there is no need for governance or policing. Pretend that fire only cooks food and keeps people warm. Pretend that this is the knife that Freediver sent to me.
IMG_20210809_153545958.jpg
Thanks again, Freediver.

I was super keen to win this knife and even more excited about it while reading Vivi's EDC H1 thread. Now that it is here I plan to EDC H1 until Vivi says it's OK to move on. Then I will move this knife along to another forum friend after my 1000th post.

Thanks Forum, it's a fun place to play.
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, Catcherman, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)
tonijedi

Post by tonijedi »

:index-finger
Just a fantastic post.
If you ever pass around Porto, Portugal, let me know and we'll drink a beer together :beer-mug