gray G-10 CPM-Cruwear... delica?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
weeping minora

Re: gray G-10 CPM-Cruwear... delica?

Post by weeping minora »

I love how these threads start to variate, considering the ask is much easier than the delivery for Seki models in G-10 (let alone the lack of purchases once price is in pill form).

I've asked before and I suppose this thread is as good as any to petition again; I want to see a Stretch 2 XL Lightweight in CRUWEAR. Satin with Dark Gray FRN, or in the DLT Exclusive TiCN/DLC Coated with Olive Drab FRN. The world needs a knife like this...
Make Knife Grinds Thin Again.
mikey177

Post by mikey177 »

I would prefer an Endela in this configuration as it would make a better work knife for me, but I could possibly purchase a G10 Cruwear Delica if the price is okay.
hobbyist

Post by hobbyist »

weeping minora wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:05 pm
I love how these threads start to variate, considering the ask is much easier than the delivery for Seki models in G-10 (let alone the lack of purchases once price is in pill form).

I've asked before and I suppose this thread is as good as any to petition again; I want to see a Stretch 2 XL Lightweight in CRUWEAR. Satin with Dark Gray FRN, or in the DLT Exclusive TiCN/DLC Coated with Olive Drab FRN. The world needs a knife like this...
I would also take a delica in this configuration
weeping minora

Post by weeping minora »

hobbyist wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:20 pm
weeping minora wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:05 pm

I would also take a delica in this configuration
The Delica has been ran in both of these formats. The Satin/Dark Gray was a Sprint Run ~June 2018, so the colorway would have to variate to see this released again. DLT has had a run of the Delica at least once (though I'm thinking twice) within their Exclusive colorway, too. They are out there and potentially still purchasable second-hand, if you're lucky.
Make Knife Grinds Thin Again.