Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JerryIsAlive

Post by JerryIsAlive »

Sage 2
Ankerson

Post by Ankerson »

S110V Manix 2 is shipping today. :)
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

i am travvy wrote:all i have to say is national knives is awesome! placed my order late last night and when i woke up this morning it already shipped!
Don't want to be a wet blanket but just because you have a tracking number doesn't mean the knife is actually shipped. I ship from home by paying for and printing my own shipping labels. Then I put the label on the box and mail it. BUT,,, after I generate a tracking number and email someone giving them the tracking # doesn't mean I actually put the box in my mail box for the mailguy to pick up. Your knife could have been labeled for shipment and then knocked off the desk and is laying behind the coke machine out of sight and no one knows it. You may not get your knife until after they decide to shampoo the carpet and move the coke machine and find the box with mold all over it. :( Sorry.

:D :D :D

OTOH, I'm sure they have it in their out box as I sit making up horror stories. :D Hope the mail man is as fast as National Knives. :D

Jack
wrdwrght

Post by wrdwrght »

S110V Manix2 Lightweight is in transit from Knifeworks.
-Marc (pocketing an S30V Military2 today)

“When science changes its opinion, it didn’t lie to you. It learned more.”
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

Haha yeah yeah. Im still use to waiting a couple of days to even get a tracking number so its fine with me lol.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

jackknifeh wrote:Don't want to be a wet blanket but just because you have a tracking number doesn't mean the knife is actually shipped. I ship from home by paying for and printing my own shipping labels. Then I put the label on the box and mail it. BUT,,, after I generate a tracking number and email someone giving them the tracking # doesn't mean I actually put the box in my mail box for the mailguy to pick up. Your knife could have been labeled for shipment and then knocked off the desk and is laying behind the coke machine out of sight and no one knows it. You may not get your knife until after they decide to shampoo the carpet and move the coke machine and find the box with mold all over it. :( Sorry. :D

OTOH, I'm sure they have it in their out box as I sit making up horror stories. :D Hope the mail man is as fast as National Knives. :D

Jack
Or if they get electrocuted reaching behind the drink box, it may take a year or more ;)
But actually, remember, that's the place where Robert pays special attention to every detail, sents out free bug sets without being asked, and always draws those cheery little smiley faces on the invoice :D ... or maybe it's somebody in his sweatshop of 12 year-olds and undocumented workers from all over the world that does that :eek: :confused: :p

Just kidding !! I've never heard a complaint about Robert, only praise. I've bought several knives from there and they always get here quick, even though they used to track from Kincheloe, Michigan, down to Toledo, Ohio, then back up to Detroit, then to Ala. lol, but the last one skipped that route and shot straight down here in two days.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Well.... My Tenacious was supposed to be delivered today but the mail is here and it aint!! :mad: Darn!!! :eek: Gotta wait another day!! John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
Bladewacked

Post by Bladewacked »

Looks like KW got a bunch of pre orders in just got my shipped notification from them too.....manix 2 s110v Yes!
T-1000

Post by T-1000 »

jmh58 wrote:Well.... My Tenacious was supposed to be delivered today but the mail is here and it aint!! :mad: Darn!!! :eek: Gotta wait another day!! John :)
Im in the same boat with my PM2! Aggravating!
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

At long freaking last: A drop-point D'allara.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

tvenuto wrote:At long freaking last: A drop-point D'allara.

Oh boy. That'll be sweet! :D
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

Super Blue Delica :spyder:
calemerson

Post by calemerson »

S110 Manix
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

tvenuto wrote:At long freaking last: A drop-point D'allara.
Need pictures!!
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
FDE

Post by FDE »

Super blue ladybug before they are all gone. Not sure why though, I already have a zpd-189 ladybug...
TSchloz

Post by TSchloz »

Super Blue Dragonfly and a orange FRN Dragonfly.

Tom
jaypowell0185

Post by jaypowell0185 »

Salt 1 in plain edge
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

DougC-3 wrote:Or if they get electrocuted reaching behind the drink box, it may take a year or more ;)
But actually, remember, that's the place where Robert pays special attention to every detail, sents out free bug sets without being asked, and always draws those cheery little smiley faces on the invoice :D ... or maybe it's somebody in his sweatshop of 12 year-olds and undocumented workers from all over the world that does that :eek: :confused: :p

Just kidding !! I've never heard a complaint about Robert, only praise. I've bought several knives from there and they always get here quick, even though they used to track from Kincheloe, Michigan, down to Toledo, Ohio, then back up to Detroit, then to Ala. lol, but the last one skipped that route and shot straight down here in two days.
haha. well one of the 12 year olds in his sweat shop must of done something right cause my package has shipped! and i hope i get a bug set for free! that would be awesome because i want to buy a set but people want too much for what they are. i did get that smiley face on my last order though lol!
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

i am travvy wrote:haha. well one of the 12 year olds in his sweat shop must of done something right cause my package has shipped! and i hope i get a bug set for free! that would be awesome because i want to buy a set but people want too much for what they are. i did get that smiley face on my last order though lol!
I think the bug sets were sort of a contest, several months ago, but it seemed that a lot of people were "winning." He actually sent me two at once, saying that the box was damaged on one :)
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

FDE wrote:Super blue ladybug before they are all gone. Not sure why though I already have a zpd-189 ladybug...
Welcome to the forum. I think there is a rule that you are not allowed to wonder why you buy a knife. :) Just enjoy. Let your friends and/or family wonder why you buy knives. :D

I prefer super blue over ZDP anyway. Close call but SB is ahead by a nose at the moment. Just got the SB Stretch a couple weeks ago or so. I lowered the edge angle significantly and am loving this knife. Waiting impatiently for the D'fly. When I get it I'll start waiting impatiently for the SB Manbug. :)

Jack