Question on a knife and a big thanks to KNaB from BF

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
tonydahose

Question on a knife and a big thanks to KNaB from BF

Post by tonydahose »

So the other day, i got an email from Paul who was contacted by a blade forum member, KNaB. Apparently there was another run of Mr. Janich's custom enduras that i had no idea about. Mike (KNaB) bought the last one. I have no idea how many were made. He started looking up info on the knife and found my name associated with enduras, surprise surprise :D . He tried to contact me on BF but i didnt get the msgs so then he went through Paul to get a hold of me. He offered up the knife for what he paid for it or a trade because he read that i collect enduras. I never met this guy before. I just thought that was pretty cool, we have some very nice people in our lil knife community. Mike likes millies so i traded him an old one with 440V with a tip up clip by STR. that steel is a PITA to shapren but once you get it, it stays that way for a long time IMO. So i big thanks goes out to Mike. now for the question, how many were made? i know there are a few of them on ebay for $200+ from some of the people who got one before they sold out. Oh and here are some pics of it next to the one i made after the first Janich endura came out. i waved, polished and added a window break to it. sry for the crappy pics, i am at work.

WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
KNaB

Post by KNaB »

I hope you enjoy it. I'm loving my millie.
jhyde7585

Post by jhyde7585 »

Those both look great, congrats on getting the new one!
mattman

Post by mattman »

nice gesture KNaB!

Hope you stick around these parts a while.
KNaB

Post by KNaB »

mattman wrote:nice gesture KNaB!

Hope you stick around these parts a while.
I've been around for awhile, but when
i tried making an account in the past, it was when the site had email address restrictions. I happened to contact tazkristi about it and she said that the ban had been lifted, so here I am.