WOW!! Still LOVING my Lil Temperance

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Th232

Post by Th232 »

I figure it's pretty much what MCM said, it didn't sell well. Same reason as all the other disco'd models.

Was my first :spyder: , still have it and love it. Visually though, I can understand why someone would look at the handle shape and wonder how it could ever fit their hand. I think that would be an instant pull towards a more conventional shape.

A sprint run sure would be nice though. That said I suppose that for every disco'd model out there someone is wishing for a sprint run.
Will

"No one wants to look the fool. Everyone does the best they can. If they knew better, they'd do better" - old woman on the railway tracks to Sal.

VashHash

Post by VashHash »

Personally I find the superleaf might as well be called the lil temp 1.5. Just it has a choil integrated. 4mm blade stock. Comp lock. Am I the only one seeing this? You can drill the g10 to make divots for indexing. It also fits larger hands better than the first lil temp. Its definitely a beastly knife.
Bam-it

Post by Bam-it »

I just can't see maybe other than a thick blade where the superleaf could come anyware close to the Lil Temp. As for as light use maybe but when you get down to the meat of the beast I feel more secure with the Lil Temp.
I have lots of great Spyderco knives but I just can't stay away from the Lil guy.

I guess it may all be in my head but than again maybe not.
PSU

Post by PSU »

Did someone say Lil Temp? :cool:
Attachments
user3693_pic18_1239973897.jpg
user3693_pic18_1239973897.jpg (18.41 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
People say, oh it's dangerous to keep weapons in the home, or the workplace. Well I say, it's better to be hurt by someone you know, accidentally, than by a stranger, on purpose. - Dwight The Office

It's okay for me to talk about my job, as long as I'm not specific. I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America's largest indoor retail shopping areas. - Gecko_45

The more you learn about knives, the better Spyderco looks. - Sal
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

The only real difference I see are the blade steel and slight ergo tweeks. Also the superleaf would seem to have more reach in my opinion. As far as toughness is concerned I feel the superleaf being built like the super hawk would be very strong.