Treasure Chest

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
MENTAL

Treasure Chest

Post by MENTAL »

I found a major cache of old NIB Spyderco beauties. I don't think I am allowed to add the location in a post on this forum. I have been collecting Spyders for over two years and I know that there are some truly incredible finds at this place. I want very badly to let people in my area know where to look as I will never be able to afford them all. I've been doing my best at putting a dent in the inventory for the last year or so. I am no salesman and have no affiliation with this store other than as a customer. As you are more experienced forumites please let me know if you would like to know the location and if it would be okay to post it. Thanks for your time.
P.S. I have been lurking on this forum for about as long as I've been collecting. Just decided to finally register. This was always something I wanted to post, that's why it's one of my first.
kankryb

Post by kankryb »

Hi and welcome.You can always PM me the location of your treasure chest :D
169 :spyder: and always room for one more :D
kingdomgone

Post by kingdomgone »

I'd love to know.
MENTAL

Post by MENTAL »

Okay fellas, I sent all concerned a reasonably detailed PM. Please let me know if you got it because none of them showed up as sent on my end. Still getting used to forums. Also, if you end up going to this place I'd really like to know what you thought of it/came home with. So please come back to this thread and let us know. Thanks for your time.
Without Wax
kingdomgone

Post by kingdomgone »

Thanks for the heads up but I doubt I'll be road tripping to New York any time soon. I was hoping the place you were talking about might be in Jersey somewhere. Now if I were to gather the motivation to leave the state shopping for knives I'd definitely head to Country Knives in Pennsylvania first. The store tour on their website looks amazing. I have to check that place out one day.