Tax day MAP sale!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Drubieg

Re: Tax day MAP sale!

Post by Drubieg »

I got a good deal on a k390 lil temperance… but a fedex worker stole it from the box. Smkw is now out of stock tho so they couldn’t send me another one. Sucks cus now the refund won’t have as much value since the deals are gone. O well
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Drubieg wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:25 pm
I got a good deal on a k390 lil temperance… but a fedex worker stole it from the box. Smkw is now out of stock tho so they couldn’t send me another one. Sucks cus now the refund won’t have as much value since the deals are gone. O well
That is frustrating :-||
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
gimibala

Post by gimibala »

Drubieg wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:25 pm
USPS also stole one of my knives last year. The knife was in the truck out for delivery but never make it to the destination.
Not cool, pretty frustrating.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Seems to be where you live (or the people who are delivering in your area). I had a string of problems until I moved to a different part of SD. I used to pay extra for shipping because my packages wouldn't arrive otherwise. Haven't had a problem since I moved.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
weeping minora

Post by weeping minora »

riclaw wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:44 am
weeping minora wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:45 am
FWIW, It looks as though Chicago Knife Works is still listing their Spyderco sale prices.
Thanks! Stretch 2 K390 inbound.
:clinking-mugs!
Make Knife Grinds Thin Again.