Spyderco coins

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mushroom

Re: Spyderco coins

Post by Mushroom »

Looks like 2020 Spydercoins will be available after all! I really like the copper finish. :spyder:

-Nick :bug-red
ladybug93

Post by ladybug93 »

i really wish i had been able to snag a 2017 when i visited the sfo. it was in december though, so they were probably already gone for the year by then. it would’ve been a cool souvenir.
keep your knife sharp and your focus sharper.
current collection:
C36MCW2, C258YL, C253GBBK, C258GFBL, C101GBBK2, C11GYW, C11FWNB20CV, C101GBN15V2, C101GODFDE2, C60GGY, C149G, C189, C101GBN2, MT35, C211TI, C242CF, C217GSSF, C101BN2, C85G2, C91BBK, C142G, C122GBBK, LBK, LYL3HB, C193, C28YL2, C11ZPGYD, C41YL5, C252G, C130G, PLKIT1
spyderco steels:
H2, CPM 20CV, CPM 15V, CTS 204P, CPM CRUWEAR, CPM S30V, N690Co, M390, CPM MagnaCut, LC200N, CTS XHP, H1, 8Cr13MoV, GIN-1, CTS BD1, VG-10, VG-10/Damascus, 440C
Christian_Samurai_Outlaw

Post by Christian_Samurai_Outlaw »

I'm looking for a couple 2017 coins.
Humbled & Honored.
Amor Fati. It is what it is.
Philosopher Warrior
Disabled LEO
sal

Post by sal »

The coins have evolved over time. The newest coins are different still.

sal
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

Here are a few.

sal

Post by sal »

Hi Christian_Samurai_Outlaw,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for your service.

Thanx Yab, for the pics.

All of the future coins will be the size of the Happy Thoughts coin above. Each run of coins will reflect the date we expect them. We use up the older coins before the latest.

Spyderco makes 3 coins at this time; Military & Law Enforcement - Fire fighters - Patriot Sunrise.
Happy Thoughts makes 3 coins at this time; A goal in life.....Continual improvement......Get healthy now......

The Happy Thoughts website is still being set up. If you want anything from Happy Thoughts, you'll have to contact Kristi. Sorry for the delay. Should have it set up this summer.

sal
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:08 pm

Thanx Yab, for the pics.

All of the future coins will be the size of the Happy Thoughts coin above. Each run of coins will reflect the date we expect them. We use up the older coins before the latest.

Spyderco makes 3 coins at this time; Military & Law Enforcement - Fire fighters - Patriot Sunrise.
Happy Thoughts makes 3 coins at this time; A goal in life.....Continual improvement......Get healthy now......

The Happy Thoughts website is still being set up. If you want anything from Happy Thoughts, you'll have to contact Kristi. Sorry for the delay. Should have it set up this summer.

sal
Hi Sal, do you know if the Patriot Sunrise coins will be available for sale in the future? I would love to add it to my collection but haven’t found them for sale anywhere. :respect :bug-white
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Nick,

I sent you an email.

sal
MrGibson

Post by MrGibson »

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:08 pm

Thanx Yab, for the pics.

sal
Welp, I guess I’m messaging Kristi tomorrow. I’m going to need a happy thoughts coin! That patriot sunrise coin is tempting too!
Stuart Ackerman

Post by Stuart Ackerman »

I was due to go to Spyderco last October, and weird circumstances altered that trip.

I am now booked to go October this year to LA for SIX weeks.

THIS time, a trip to Golden is, well, Golden... :usflag :bug-red-white :winking-tongue :smiling-heart-eyes :smiling-hearts :cheap-sunglasses :star-struck ;)

And Coins are on the list!
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:32 pm
Hi Nick,

I sent you an email.

sal
Got your email, thank you. :respect :bug-white