Hi guys and gals been a while

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sixheads1

Hi guys and gals been a while

Post by Sixheads1 »

Hi , been a while since I have been on here almost 14 years.

I was wondering is there any were on here I could list a knife for sale , bought it many years ago never used it just found it.

Thanks, great to be back .
Michael Janich

Re: Hi guys and gals been a while

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear Sixheads1:

Welcome back to the Spyderco Forum.

Unfortunately, per the forum rules, there is no buying and selling allowed here.

Stay safe,

Mike
Sixheads1

Post by Sixheads1 »

Do you know a good site where I could list it? I would like it to go to one of the forms members. It's is was discontinued many years ago and I want it to go to to someone who will appreciate it.

Thank you
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, Sixheads1:
You might try here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=89177. Otherwise, BladeForums would be another option.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

Sixheads1 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:11 am
Do you know a good site where I could list it? I would like it to go to one of the forms members. It's is was discontinued many years ago and I want it to go to to someone who will appreciate it.

Thank you
If you have some friends still on the forum from when you were on before you could try to contact them directly. Otherwise, it's a bit of a gamble, but I do see a lot of people selling knives of Facebook Spyderco groups and REC (Rivers Edge Cutlery) has a weekly Buy, Sell, Trade post on Facebook.

Good luck.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
cabfrank

Post by cabfrank »

Use the link Kristi posted. The Spyderco Swap, moderated by vivi, is perfect for you. You have to message him and he will add you as a member. All of the members are also members here, so it is the audience you want, and there are no fees for selling. I'm sure you don't want to buy a membership anywhere if you are only selling one knife.
cabfrank

Post by cabfrank »

Of course we'll be watching, and are curious about what you have. I know I check the swap every so often, but there is more WTB than WTS, usually.