NFL 2023-2024 Season

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
MacLaren

Re: NFL 2023-2024 Season

Post by MacLaren »

Oops! As Lee Corso would say, "not so fast!"
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Good game. Congrats to Detroit!
Goin to the National League Championship!
Feel bad for Baker Mayfield 😕
Mrj

Post by Mrj »

Same
MRj “Weak things break!”
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Hehehe....
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

His supermodel wife needs to be in the middle in the backseat! Hahah
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Fellas, we got another good one goin!
This is anyone's game.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

This game was decided before it ever started. Chiefs have already won.

Who do we think is going to lose to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl? Lions or 49ers?
- Nick :bug-red
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Mushroom wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:03 pm

Who do we think is going to lose to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl? Lions or 49ers?
😆 🤣 😂
That's a good one Nick!! 😎
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Bit of late flag there....
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

That was a conveniently bad pass interference call in favor of the Chiefs… Nothing suspicious about the timing of it either. :thinking :zipper

Luckily that drive didn’t result in points! :party-face My hats wrapped on too tight again! :rofl

This is basically how I’m watching this game -

Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Sorry, Ravens fans! :zipper

I GUARANTEE that the Chiefs beat the Ravens.

Well I only went 4/4 predicting this round of games. I really should start betting a lot of money on these games. It’s too predictable at this point.

Also, hope everyone enjoyed seeing Comeback Player of the Year, Damar Hamlin, make a couple token tackles! They needed at least one clip they could play when he wins the award.
Last edited by Mushroom on Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Hahahaha!!!!!
Your on 🔥 tonight, Nick!! 😎
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Mushroom wrote:

Dude!!!??? How the heck did you call that one??? Because when Mecole Hardman fumbled and lost possession of the ball I thought for sure it was over for the Chiefs.

You called the Chiefs to win the Superbowl again this year I think it was either in Week #1 or Week #2 I forget which. I didn't take you seriously. If you're into gambling I'm sure you got a bucket full of C-Notes after calling this one.

Now I hope it's the Chiefs against the 49ers>> a repeat of Superbowl 54. After the really questionable season the Chiefs had I can't believe that they have gotten this far in the Post Season.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

MacLaren wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:49 pm
Hahahaha!!!!!
Your on 🔥 tonight, Nick!! 😎
:rofl Yeah I was already excited to see the Lions win and then this game got me all riled up! LOL!

The funniest part is, I hate the Bills too! I’m still a Pats fan, albeit a pessimistic one, so as long as the Bills and Pats are in the same division, I’ll always enjoy seeing the Bills lose. I would’ve preferred to see them lose in the AFC Championship game though. :purple-devil

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:53 pm
Mushroom wrote:

https://media1.tenor.com/m/AohOo-xrtKYA ... il-hat.gif

Dude!!!??? How the heck did you call that one??? Because when Mecole Hardman fumbled and lost possession of the ball I thought for sure it was over for the Chiefs.

You called the Chiefs to win the Superbowl again this year I think it was either in Week #1 or Week #2 I forget which. I didn't take you seriously. If you're into gambling I'm sure you got a bucket full of C-Notes after calling this one.

Now I hope it's the Chiefs against the 49ers>> a repeat of Superbowl 54. After the really questionable season the Chiefs had I can't believe that they have gotten this far in the Post Season.

I was able to call this one because of Shawn Hochuli. The prior game stats with him were greatly in favor of the Chiefs.

I’m not a gambler but I’ve honestly considered trying now that online sports betting is legal in Massachusetts. I would’ve made a killing this weekend. That said my predictions for next weekend will probably remind me why I don’t gamble. :woozy
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Well the latest platter chatter we have here in the KC Sports radio stations is that the rumor mill is now claiming that the Bills may be interested in hiring Bill Belichick. And I've got to believe that there might be some substance in that one. Because McDermott is truly on the hot seat big time in Buffalo after last night's loss.

And wouldn't it be cool for big Mr. Belichich to be in the same division as his old team? Then he can make Mr. Kraft extremely nervous. Now I also just heard the Rex Ryan on ESPN is saying the same thing. This might actually be interesting if there is even a grain of truth in it.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Bill's Bills 😃
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

MacLaren wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:49 am
Bill's Bills 😃
And you just got to know that Bill Belichick would love a QB like Josh Allen. Because ever since Lord Brady left town he's had a serious void in his life. But good ol' Josh Allen could fix that.

It's really starting to make a whole lot of sense. If nothing else it's one of the most intriguing rumors I've heard in quite a while.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

JD Spydo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:53 am
MacLaren wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:49 am
Bill's Bills 😃
And you just got to know that Bill Belichick would love a QB like Josh Allen. Because ever since Lord Brady left town he's had a serious void in his life. But good ol' Josh Allen could fix that.

It's really starting to make a whole lot of sense. If nothing else it's one of the most intriguing rumors I've heard in quite a while.
Yeah Joe. I gotta say, Belichick in Buffalo with Allen would be a formidable force to be sure.
Makes total sense. I see nothing but disaster if he goes to the ATL.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

I told myself I would support Belichick wherever he goes and hop on that teams bandwagon while he’s still coaching. (Kind of like Brady and the Bucs ;) ) I don’t know if I could bring myself down to that level though… A Bills bandwagon fan 🤢🤮 I would really hate to see Belichick bring success to that franchise.

I do agree that the Bills are a better team at the moment than the Falcons and would likely be a better option for Belichick in this part of his career. It would just be so much easier for me to be a bandwagon fan for Atlanta over Buffalo though.

I hope he does it! I think it would be a humbling lesson for Robert Kraft.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Mushroom wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:04 am
I told myself I would support Belichick wherever he goes and hop on that teams bandwagon while he’s still coaching. (Kind of like Brady and the Bucs ;) ) I don’t know if I could bring myself down to that level though… A Bills bandwagon fan 🤢🤮 I would really hate to see Belichick bring success to that franchise.

I do agree that the Bills are a better team at the moment than the Falcons and would likely be a better option for Belichick in this part of his career. It would just be so much easier for me to be a bandwagon fan for Atlanta over Buffalo though.

I hope he does it! I think it would be a humbling lesson for Robert Kraft.
I hear ya buddy! I really do
It would be hard Nick & totally understand that
But, if he does, then your lookin at it the only way ya can and, that's the Kraft angle.
I dunno though, he's already had what, 2 interviews with the ATL? He'll probably be announced this week as the Falcons new Head Coach.
That is unless the Bills ownership calls him today.
I think he would be crazy not to go to Buffalo
Wouldn't take much to have the Bills rollin right
Get rid of Diggs and add a few more key position players and bada bing bada boom! Instant Dynasty 😆