Endura M4

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
RugerNurse

Endura M4

Post by RugerNurse »

Coming soon to BladeHQ. That’s a lot of M4 for $129
Quia surrexit Dominus vere, alleluia
Ramonade

Re: Endura M4

Post by Ramonade »

Thanks for the heads up, I've wanted a second Endura in another steels for a while now. I only have my GB2 in this steel and it's been as loved as K390 for years !

I'll keep my eye on it hehe
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
olywa

Post by olywa »

Really want to try M4 and I love the Endura platform, but that mint is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me. But still may pick one up for the denim micarta scales I've got coming from Ukraine.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Endura4 Lightweight CPM-M4 Satin Blade Mint Green FRN C10FPGRM4 BladeHQ (Japan) is dropping on Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 10:00am MT for $129.95.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco- ... -3--186801

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
ramblinwreck

Post by ramblinwreck »

Will this be a fast sellout or something that will be around for a while?
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

ramblinwreck wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:22 pm
Will this be a fast sellout or something that will be around for a while?

The BladeHQ Exclusive Delica4 with Satin M4 Blade & Mint FRN was around for quite a while and the Delica4 with Black TiCN M4 Blade & Mint FRN is still in stock.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
shunsui

Post by shunsui »

Moved on to the Police4 in K360, but I'll probably pick one of these up.
Got a pretty good Endura steel collection going.
Would love a Police4 in M4.
AHarbuck

Post by AHarbuck »

If I had known this was coming, wouldn’t have gotten the Manix LW last March. My first Rit dye job and it came out a much more tolerable shade. And have come to really like the steel.

This is my favorite model, so probably won’t be able to resist. Still have the dye waiting.
brancron

Post by brancron »

I’m an Endura completest (as far as steels go at least) so I simply must get this one!
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

If Blade HQ had this done in Olive Drab green it would have flown out of their store. I'm not sure about the mint green. It isn't bad, it isn't great, but at least it isn't black.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

I really hope they do a Delica Wharnie and an Endela in this combo. A Jester would be sweet as well!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
kennethsime

Post by kennethsime »

This is cool, and I really hope we get a Stretch 2 (or XL) in this combo.
I'm happiest with Micarta and Tool Steel.

Top four in rotation: K390 + GCM PM2, ZCarta Shaman, Crucarta PM2, K390 + GCM Straight Spine Stretch.
standy99

Post by standy99 »

Got the Para 3, These did sit around for a while.

Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
Manifestgtr

Post by Manifestgtr »

I think I’m in the minority of guys who really like the minty m4 models…and the endura is such an amazing platform, I’m happy to see this…especially at a price like $130.

The cool thing about mint scales is that they take some of the “intimidation factor” out (and they look a lot better in person, imo). I carry my m4 para 3 and native 5s in places I won’t carry others because they just look cool/fun.
Crucarta: Shaman (x2), Manix 2, Lil Native, Delica, GB2 & PM2
Notable: 52100 and Cruwear Millie. “15v-arta” Shaman. REC Manix. K-carta Endura, P4, Dragonfly and Delica.
Favorites: Shaman, Sage 5 lightweight, Sheeps Caribbean, Manix, Endela and all things Stretch
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Manifestgtr wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:14 am
I think I’m in the minority of guys who really like the minty m4 models…and the endura is such an amazing platform, I’m happy to see this…especially at a price like $130.

The cool thing about mint scales is that they take some of the “intimidation factor” out (and they look a lot better in person, imo). I carry my m4 para 3 and native 5s in places I won’t carry others because they just look cool/fun.
I do like this color. I just have been reluctant to buy exclusives since I have to count around 40 USD shipping and taxes/customs fees. I used to have a rule of no exclusives directly from the USA but the Goddard appeared. I think it broke that rule definitively :squinting-tongue
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

dull&blunt

Post by dull&blunt »

Kinda feel bad for this series from BHQ. The K390 versions of these knives are only a few bucks more. But I guess it’s a win for those who are big fans who of the Seki knives.
cjk

Post by cjk »

I like the color. I agree that the pricing is a little too close to the K390 Endura. I think I'd buy K390 instead. I do like the mint color more than the K390 blue though.
JSumm

Post by JSumm »

Yeah, the K390 versions have kinda ruined these Seki model exclusives at least from an edge performance standpoint. Basically, we are looking for the best color way right now. 😁. Still though, glad they are doing these.
- Jeff
May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
MNOSD Member #0005
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Oh, you guys are right, I should simply buy the K390 version, it would save me at least 40/50 bucks...

BIGSTRETCH

Post by BIGSTRETCH »

The Jade Green/Mint FRN scales are beautiful. While they may be an odd choice for just any old knife, they're very fitting for a Spyderco.

Bright, cool looking and scream high performance! They kind of remind me of something else fitting that description.