2024 Spyderco Forum Calendar Contest!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
WilliamMunny

Re: 2024 Spyderco Forum Calendar Contest!

Post by WilliamMunny »

huyfishin wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:41 pm
I'm kinda nervous LMAO everyones knife appears sooo big haha i should have cropped it so my knife takes more of the photo LOL
I leave mine without cropping. Figure the Spyderco team can crop it how they want.

But then again I have never won…
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

kaukol wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:38 am
JSumm wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:03 pm
I do wish there was some confirmation email sent to verify the upload worked. 🤣. My slight OCD feels like I left the garage door open.
Mine acts pretty much the same. Especially а after that "Are you sure you want to leave the page " message. :)
It has been this way for at least a couple years though, so I’m a bit more trusting of the whole upload process but I still took a screenshot of the photo upload confirmation just to be safe. :nerd
Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:42 am
Very nice Nick ! Dan
Thanks Dan!
-Nick :bug-red
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

Tc7jdA7l.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Tc7jdA7.jpg

I call this "Old Edge meets New". The Watu matches up nicely with his older cousin - different steel, but the same soul. The mesh of the modern carbon fiber gleams next to more traditional weaves. Thanks to Spyderco for adding to the long legacy of the edge around the world!
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Thank you to everyone who participated! It looks like we have some tough decisions again this year. The 2024 Forum Calendar Contest is now closed.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.