My Spyderco was confiscated.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
mf6532

My Spyderco was confiscated.

Post by mf6532 »

By my wife who for some reason fell in love with my Black Pacific Salt. So since I have another PC model I decided to get a PM2 in plain edge. Just wish this model was offered in the Salt series. It's been a long time since I posted here so I hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day and stay safe.
Manixguy@1994

Re: My Spyderco was confiscated.

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Glad you posted ! I have same issues, I got a free Bug in an order . Big mistake opening box in front of her . “Oh isn’t that cute ! “
, can I have it ? Happy wife , happy life ! MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
MournfulCongregant

Post by MournfulCongregant »

Yeah, I've learned to buy doubles of certain things (Purple Opinel, donut SAK) because my fiance will appropriate them as needed :)

I bought her a Sage 5 M4 and she loves it!
Favorite Spydercos: Police 4 K390 LW, Sage 5 M4 LW, K390 wharncliffe D-fly, Cricket, Crucarta PM2, M4 Micarta Shaman, Dodo.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

I've lost some good knives to girls that way. I'm always so excited that they like my knives though that I'm happy to share.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
mf6532

Post by mf6532 »

That knife was the same model issued to a branch in the military so it had a certain meaning to it. But yeah sharing is caring I guess.