Omaha Knife

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Soanso McMasters

Omaha Knife

Post by Soanso McMasters »

Hello all,

Sorry for another newb question. I’ve been (im)patiently waiting for the Lil Native compression locks to restock at the places online I am familiar with and found a sprint run S90V in stock at Omaha Knife. They are long gone everywhere else I’ve looked. Given what I’ve read about fakes on sprint runs and exclusives, I checked with the dealer locator on Spyderco’s homepage and they are listed there. I followed the link from the dealer locator and made my purchase but have some apprehension.

TL;DR - Is Omaha Knife a good place to buy a Spyderco? Thanks as always!
Accutron

Re: Omaha Knife

Post by Accutron »

I've never bought from Omaha Knife, but the S90V Lil Native is currently available from many dealers. Additionally, there are no counterfeits of this model.
Soanso McMasters

Thanks!
Wandering_About

Post by Wandering_About »

I've bought from Omaha Knife on several occasions, including an S90V CF Lil Native. They have always been good to me, and are (somewhat) local. Hoping to stop by the shop someday when I'm in the area, just don't go to Omaha much.
Because desolate places allow us to breathe. And most people don't even know they're out of breath.

MNOSD member #0035
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

I have not purchased from them but i check their site often. The prices are correct and their site and social media are reasonably active. And they usually take their own pictures instead of using stock photos, which is a good sign. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.
•• Beau
SSD_777

Post by SSD_777 »

I've had issues with this company listing items as in stock, just to be notified after ordering that the items were sold out. They won't get anymore of my business.
Hopweaver

Post by Hopweaver »

I feel like there is a Peyton Manning joke lurking somewhere around this thread. :squinting-tongue
:bug-red Make time for the important things in life, and learn to enjoy the little things more. :bug-red
Airlsee

Post by Airlsee »

What about the "Oracle"?
So it goes.
Nuh Nups

Post by Nuh Nups »

I haven’t purchased a knife from them but I have purchased sharpening supplies. Price was good and the shipping was reasonable.
M.N.O.S.D. member 0026
Soanso McMasters

Thanks all. I also called Spyderco and they said they were good to go. Can’t wait to get it! First knife in S90V.
Soanso McMasters

Btw, the folks I’ve spoken with at Spyderco were beyond nice. Incredibly helpful and kind.