Factory Seconds Sale Follow-up

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
tcd511

Re: Factory Seconds Sale Follow-up

Post by tcd511 »

I placed my order on Friday, received confirmation and since then nothing. I have no idea if my order was filled, been shipped or canceled?
nerdlock

Post by nerdlock »

tcd511 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:13 pm
I placed my order on Friday, received confirmation and since then nothing. I have no idea if my order was filled, been shipped or canceled?

Try searching your email for messages from either "Spyderco Online Store" or "UPS". That's how I found out that I had an email from UPS confirming that one of my orders was shipped when I did not see it in my primary inbox.
8Cr13MoV:N690Co:VG10:S30V:S35VN:S45VN:Elmax:SPY27:H1:LC200N:4V:MagnaCut:CTS-XHP:204P:M390:20CV:Cru-Wear:Z-Wear:M4:Rex-45:10V:K390:15V:S90V:Z-Max:Maxamet
NYLife

Post by NYLife »

You can also register for UPS my choice(its free) and UPS will email you anytime you have a package coming to your name/address so you don't need to rely on shippers email. i got my email notification from UPS way before i got an email from spyderco :)
Be stronger than your excuses
tcd511

Post by tcd511 »

NYLife wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:48 am
You can also register for UPS my choice(its free) and UPS will email you anytime you have a package coming to your name/address so you don't need to rely on shippers email. i got my email notification from UPS way before i got an email from spyderco :)
All ready have it and there is nothing showing. I checked my credit card that i used and there is no charge for Spyderco for the purchase. Starting to think they cancelled my order.
NYLife

Post by NYLife »

yeah my card was charged right away
Be stronger than your excuses
D_Money

Post by D_Money »

Thank you again for hosting this online! I ordered 3 Maxamet PM2's, 1 for me and 2 for friends, and one came with a crack in the blade by the spydie hole. I contacted customer service this morning, and they took care of it right away. You guys rock.
Mhoward08

Post by Mhoward08 »

tcd511 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:13 pm
It's a similar story for me. I ordered on the first day and got a confirmation email plus a pending charge on my card. However, earlier this week the charge fell off. I sent them an email shortly after the pending charge disappeared but haven't received a reply yet.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Mhoward08 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:41 pm
It's a similar story for me. I ordered on the first day and got a confirmation email plus a pending charge on my card. However, earlier this week the charge fell off. I sent them an email shortly after the pending charge disappeared but haven't received a reply yet.
Hi, Mhoward08:
Welcome to our forum. Could you please private message me your name, e-mail, and the order number if you have it? I'll see if we can get you an update.

Thanks much.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Gsg9

Post by Gsg9 »

I got an Order Shipped email from Spyderco with "Tracking Number: Tracking information to follow" on 6th December. So far I've got no tracking number, not making a big deal out of this, who should send the tracking number, USPS carrier? is there anything to worry about?

Thank you
Frozenspyder

Post by Frozenspyder »

It took a while to get my tracking number. They've got a lot of orders to ship after that sale and the shipping companies are pretty overwhelmed right now too. I'd give them a little more time before you worry too much.
Lumpy620

Post by Lumpy620 »

Gsg9 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:14 am
I got an Order Shipped email from Spyderco with "Tracking Number: Tracking information to follow" on 6th December. So far I've got no tracking number, not making a big deal out of this, who should send the tracking number, USPS carrier? is there anything to worry about?

Thank you
My third order was like that. It took about a day, then UPS sent me three emails with the number/delivery date/rescheduled date respectively. They came from "UPS Quantum View."
:bug-red :zany :bug-red -Joel
Mhoward08

Post by Mhoward08 »

A little update to my earlier comment. I received a UPS Shipping notice from Spyderco this morning.
Gsg9

Post by Gsg9 »

Thank you, the international orders are supposed to come with USPS, so far there's a week and no tracking number yet.
No big deal, if they don't show up on this side of the Ocean by the end of January I might come back and ask about this :D
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Mhoward,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Gsg9 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:02 am
Thank you, the international orders are supposed to come with USPS, so far there's a week and no tracking number yet.
No big deal, if they don't show up on this side of the Ocean by the end of January I might come back and ask about this :D
Hi, Gsg9:
Please send an e-mail with your contact and order information to sfo@spyderco.com. The crew in SFO will be able to get you your tracking information.

Thanks much.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.