BladeHQ Exclusive Native 5 Linerless Natural G10 DLC CPM-M4

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BigGrove

Re: BladeHQ Exclusive Native 5 Linerless Natural G10 DLC CPM-M4

Post by BigGrove »

ZrowsN1s wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:56 pm
So just a heads up to my spyderfriends, I was just browsing BHQ and it appears they have one of these in stock. I thought about picking it up myself, but I have too many things on my plate, so I thought I'd pass it along :D
https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco- ... ife--88442
It's gone now!
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

BigGrove wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm
ZrowsN1s wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:56 pm
So just a heads up to my spyderfriends, I was just browsing BHQ and it appears they have one of these in stock. I thought about picking it up myself, but I have too many things on my plate, so I thought I'd pass it along :D
https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco- ... ife--88442
It's gone now!
:D 👍
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
Ruudr

Post by Ruudr »

Love this knife! The natural G10 looks stunning in combination with the black hardware. Sharpened it on the wicked edge and put a sharpening choil on it.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Out of all the jades, I think the two linerless native models look the best.

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

ZrowsN1s wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:53 am

Yeah, my favorite are the DLC Native and DLC Manix. I love that both have DLC coated hardware and liners. They really do looks incredible. I hope that St Nick's does these two models in their Red G10/DLC 4V colorway as that would also look amazing! I'd love to see them in Blurple with DLC as well, but I doubt we will ever see a DLC S110V knife unfortunately. :(

The stainless liners on with DLC blades on the other models is off-putting in my opinion. They really need to find a way to DLC coat the liners on those other models. :confused:
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

steelcity16 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:51 pm
ZrowsN1s wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:53 am

Yeah, my favorite are the DLC Native and DLC Manix. I love that both have DLC coated hardware and liners. They really do looks incredible. I hope that St Nick's does these two models in their Red G10/DLC 4V colorway as that would also look amazing! I'd love to see them in Blurple with DLC as well, but I doubt we will ever see a DLC S110V knife unfortunately. :(

The stainless liners on with DLC blades on the other models is off-putting in my opinion. They really need to find a way to DLC coat the liners on those other models. :confused:
DLC Red and Blurple would be very cool. And 4V and s110v are both great steels. I agree about the matching hardware. Although if I have the money when it drops, I'm likely to get the Yo2 anyways.