What’s your favorite or most used Spyderco?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Caustic Dick

Re: What’s your favorite or most used Spyderco?

Post by Caustic Dick »

Plain Jain Manix 2.
Don't get bit by your Spyderco........
Holland

Post by Holland »

Probably one of these were my most used:

Over the last few years my favourite knives have just been whatever the latest sprint is of the delica and dragonfly
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
toxophilus

Post by toxophilus »

Too many to list here, trying to rotate my collection by carrying them each for a week; love the upgraded steels though!
fivesense

Post by fivesense »

Blurple PM 2 gets the most carry, with Yojimbo 2 for special (non-gun carrying) occasions. No reason not to carry both at once as they are both phenomenal knives. The PM 2 can somewhat do what the Y2 does, and somewhat vice versa, but I like to keep the Y2 pristine and ready.
Lee48

Post by Lee48 »

Plain vanilla Dragonfly. Carried clipless, loose in the pocket.

I have a lot of larger knives but the Dragonfly is the knife I have when I don't think I'll need to carry a knife.
cycleguy

Post by cycleguy »

Delica 4, Black FRN, FFG VG10. In my pocket since maybe 2006. Recently replaced the standard black Spyderco pocket clip with the standard unfinished Spyderco pocket clip. Knife still looks near new.

CG
So many knives - so little funds!!!
Flipping Addict

Post by Flipping Addict »

Only have two Spydies left in my collection and the PM2 is definitely the most used. The other is a Slysz Bowie and while I carry and use it I am afraid of wearing out or damaging so I limit its use. Should have picked up a backup the day it was announced it was being discontinued. Now impossible to get. No other Spyderco has made the cut. Hoping either a Drunken or Paysan changes that. I have owned almost all the others but something about each got em booted.

But now my Red DLT M390 PM2 is the most used. Still looks almost new except for the tip being worn down some.
dodgie02

Post by dodgie02 »

I don't know if any of you guys know it( :p) , but there's been a Grey cruwear paramilitary 2, and since getting it it has been my go to blade. Today is a nice colorful day though so I brought the red pm2 as well. Combined with my red jacket it hides the blood of my enemies as well! (not that it ever bothers cutting someone else then me, per accident it says)
Roses are red. Coca Cola bottles are red. So am I so stop cutting me you devil.actually had both this and the cruwear in my hands before leaving, like a child not knowing which toy to bring with Haha!
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

Currently - Shaman, ever since I got it.

Legacy - used to be the Southard, but I've sworn off Ti/Steel interfaces and framelocks in general. I still like the Southard, but it's not the future.
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
z4vdBt

Post by z4vdBt »

YO2, EDC for the last year and change.

blues

Post by blues »

I've picked up several new Spydies over the past month or two but the one I seem to gravitate toward the most is the BHQ PM2 M4, DLC.

Just something special about that knife and the aggressive M4 edge that does it for me.
- Retired from the chase -
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

Para 3 M4!

Got a blue ano ti lanyard tube coming from Aus for a little flair. Took the knife apart this evening and flitzed it. Had to use a polishing wheel on my dremelnto get all the rust. And the wire wheel treated the jimping. Will touch up the edge later, when my arms aren’t still buzzing from running a chainsaw all morning.