I Lost my g10 jester!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
spyderHS08

I Lost my g10 jester!!

Post by spyderHS08 »

So idk where or when I lost it, over the last two days I've flipped the whole house and jeep and can't find it anywhere. My wife thinks I'm crazy "you act like you lost a puppy" I'm sick to my stomach! It took me years to finally score one of these and now it's gone in an instant. :( I wish it would have been anything else, I could just re purchase or trade for it. But these are so few and far in between. Gahhh I'm so frustrated with myself. Not sure if it fell out when I pulled something else from my pocket or what happened. All I know is it is gone.

Does anybody have any leads on one of these other than something on eBay for $150+, any of your local dealers or pawn shops happen to have any?? I'm desperate, any info is appreciated!

Thanks all
Sharp Guy

Re: I Lost my g10 jester!!

Post by Sharp Guy »

Sorry for your loss spyderHS08! Don't give up hope that it'll turn up somewhere.

Losing stuff drives me nuts! I can't imagine what I'd do if I lost a cherished Spydie! Especially one that's not easy to replace.

I'd like to have a Jester. I've had opportunity to buy one a couple times. They were priced fair but I'm happy with my Manbugs so I passed. I'm still hoping that Spyderco will do another Jester sprint run someday.
Last edited by Sharp Guy on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
bh49

Post by bh49 »

I am very sorry for your loss. Hopefully it will shows up. Jester is one of my favorite knives as well.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
holeshot

Post by holeshot »

Your jesting right. :p but seriously I hope that it will turn up. My brother lost his favorite knife only to discover it a few weeks later in the pocket of a pair of jeans he seldom wears.
"No matter where you go, there you are"
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

spyderHS08 wrote:So idk where or when I lost it, over the last two days I've flipped the whole house and jeep and can't find it anywhere. My wife thinks I'm crazy "you act like you lost a puppy" I'm sick to my stomach! It took me years to finally score one of these and now it's gone in an instant. :( I wish it would have been anything else, I could just re purchase or trade for it. But these are so few and far in between. Gahhh I'm so frustrated with myself. Not sure if it fell out when I pulled something else from my pocket or what happened. All I know is it is gone.

Does anybody have any leads on one of these other than something on eBay for $150+, any of your local dealers or pawn shops happen to have any?? I'm desperate, any info is appreciated!

Thanks all
PM Sent.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

Thanks for the kind words guys! Appreciate the help. It's still missing and I'm still searching :(
bh49

Post by bh49 »

We need to push "Sprint Jester" thread harder.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

bh49 wrote:We need to push "Sprint Jester" thread harder.
Heck yeah! But for a few bucks let's go g10 not frn. I've got from ladybugs out my ears lol
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I like the G10 Manbug better, but the Jester is a really nice little knife. Look in the washing machine and in the clothes hamper. Another place is in your car and Jeep between the seats where the seatbelt attachment is.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050