New G10 Delica 4 scales

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ivtecdaily

New G10 Delica 4 scales

Post by ivtecdaily »

New scales were just delivered off of Amazon.com. I ordered them because I just wanted G10 scales and didn't want to break the bank and hassle with communication with a maker. They are actually really good in the fit and finish department. Changes the look and feel of the knife for the better in my opinion. Just wanted to show you guys, any feedback is welcome!

SpyderNut

Re: New G10 Delica 4 scales

Post by SpyderNut »

Looks great! I really like those scales. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
qazy

Post by qazy »

I wish Spyderco had stock Delicas and Enduras with G10
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

qazy wrote:I wish Spyderco had stock Delicas and Enduras with G10
I believe there is an upcoming Delica sprint run with blue G10 scales. Anyone else hear that, or am I imagining things?
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com

Post by 017 »

Last edited by 017 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ivtecdaily

Post by ivtecdaily »

SpyderNut wrote:Looks great! I really like those scales. :)
Thank you :D
ivtecdaily

Post by ivtecdaily »

017 wrote:Your backlock pivot screw is backwards. ;)
Just had to see that didnt you? :mad: lol

I was in a hurry to get it back together so when I noticed I did that, I just blew it off, but I knew someone would notice, especially being the detail oriented bunch you are :)
Robbob

Post by Robbob »

jabba359 wrote:
qazy wrote:I wish Spyderco had stock Delicas and Enduras with G10
I believe there is an upcoming Delica sprint run with blue G10 scales. Anyone else hear that, or am I imagining things?
I haven't heard that, but it would be awesome. I'm surprised BBS hasn't commissioned something like that.
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Looks good. Cool color.
- best wishes, Jazz.
KnowNothingPoole

Post by KnowNothingPoole »

Hello,
I realize this is an old thread. But the photobucket link is broken. Any chance you could repost the pics?

I'm looking into g10 scales for a delica
Spur, Ladybug, Para3, Paramilitary2, Manix2, Lil Native, Cat, Chaparral LW...
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

KnowNothingPoole wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:47 pm
Hello,
I realize this is an old thread. But the photobucket link is broken. Any chance you could repost the pics?

Welcome to the Spyderco Forums KNP! Hopefully the OP will see your request but it looks like they haven't been on the forum for awhile. You can see those pics by right clicking on them and opening in a new tab/window.

Also, there are several people making G10 scales for the Delica. One of my favorites is Boomer52 who's right here on the forum. You can search Boomer52 to see some of the stuff he does. The link below has a lot of good pics too.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mica17/
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
JaseRicco

Post by JaseRicco »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:28 pm
KnowNothingPoole wrote:
Hello,

Welcome to the Spyderco Forums KNP! Hopefully the OP will see your request but it looks like they haven't been on the forum for awhile. You can see those pics by right clicking on them and opening in a new tab/window.

Also, there are several people making G10 scales for the Delica. One of my favorites is Boomer52 who's right here on the forum. You can search Boomer52 to see some of the stuff he does. The link below has a lot of good pics too.

I was just inquring about possible custom Delica 4 scales. Mjdragonfly reccommended Boomer52. I sent him a PM. Is there an area to check out materials, styles and prices, or is PM the way to start?
Jase

Current:
Para 3 LWT & Delica 4 Damascus KnifeJoy Exclusive

On The Hunt For:
Delica 4 Sprints & Exclusives (Background here...viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85708)

Sold:
Delica 4 Wharncliffe, Delica 4 Wharncliffe S30V Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive, Lil Matriarch Bento Box Shop Exclusive
mattman

Post by mattman »

JaseRicco wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:53 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
KnowNothingPoole wrote:
Hello,

I was just inquring about possible custom Delica 4 scales. Mjdragonfly reccommended Boomer52. I sent him a PM. Is there an area to check out materials, styles and prices, or is PM the way to start?
PM is the way to go.
JaseRicco

Post by JaseRicco »

mattman wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:07 pm
JaseRicco wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:53 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
KnowNothingPoole wrote:
Hello,

PM is the way to go.
Thank You
Jase

Current:
Para 3 LWT & Delica 4 Damascus KnifeJoy Exclusive

On The Hunt For:
Delica 4 Sprints & Exclusives (Background here...viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85708)

Sold:
Delica 4 Wharncliffe, Delica 4 Wharncliffe S30V Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive, Lil Matriarch Bento Box Shop Exclusive