What should be my next spyderco

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mike3398

What should be my next spyderco

Post by Mike3398 »

I'm looking for something that can take some use with blade length 3-5in that has a good steel I can't figure what one I want can u guys please please help me out with some suggestions it can be fixed or folder I have the delica endura pm2 starmate native and manix 2 and a mt21
Distinguished ambassador of the American knife and tool Institute
Sharp Guy

Re: What should be my next spyderco

Post by Sharp Guy »

I'll just leave this here....

http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/

Happy shopping! :spyder: :) :spyder:
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
swigert

Post by swigert »

Military would be my number 1 suggestion.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

First to mind - Gayle Bradley Folder, 1 or 2. I prefer the 1 and love M4
Mike3398

Post by Mike3398 »

Sharp Guy wrote:I'll just leave this here....

http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/

Happy shopping! :spyder: :) :spyder:
Trying to pick one from there is harder than still awaiting my busse and swamp rat. I cannot decide
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Mike3398 wrote:Trying to pick one from there is harder than still awaiting my busse and swamp rat. I cannot decide
I know Mike, it's hard when there are so many good flavors to choose from. I say you need a good gentleman's folder. I like the Sages. The little Chaparral is nice too. Or you can go with a little big knife and get a Dragonfly 2. They sure are handy little buggers. You can even get ZDP189 or HAP40
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military Military
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
swigert

Post by swigert »

abbazaba wrote:First to mind - Gayle Bradley Folder, 1 or 2. I prefer the 1 and love M4

Great options also. My GB 2 has gotten ALOT of pocket time lately. I love that M4.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

You think Evil D's vote is for a Military? LOL!
idubodywork

Post by idubodywork »

STRETCH 2 in ZDP/G10. A tad pricey but worth it imo.
A little on the heavy side but carries well and has great balance while in use. Premium steel, plenty strong and excellent ergos. For roughly half the price you can get one in ZDP/FRN. VG10/ FRN for even less but you'll have to look around because the VG10 version has been discontinued...they're out there tho.
:spyder: What A Great Knife ! :spyder:
CaptainT

Post by CaptainT »

I'd vote for the Hungarian folder. Great steel and a rather unique look.

Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

Fixed blade = Southfork

Folder = Military (I'd say wait for either the s110v or 204p sprint on this one)
Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
Mike3398

Post by Mike3398 »

Johnnie1801 wrote:Fixed blade = Southfork

Folder = Military (I'd say wait for either the s110v or 204p sprint on this one)
I hate waiting lol how are the pits
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

Sprig!
Wright.88

Post by Wright.88 »

Hasn't left my pocket since I got it. Slim, light, great steel, wire deep carry clip, addictive flipping action. What's not to like :)
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Wright.88 wrote:Hasn't left my pocket since I got it. Slim, light, great steel, wire deep carry clip, addictive flipping action. What's not to like :)
My Mantra2 surprisingly stole a a lot of the Chaparral's pocket time. The slimness is almost unique in the :spyder: lineup. Despite its lengthy blade, it seems office safe for some reason, and is great in the break room. Again, love that M4! And you don't have a flipper yet...
Last edited by abbazaba on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainT

Post by CaptainT »

Wright.88 wrote:Image

Hasn't left my pocket since I got it. Slim, light, great steel, wire deep carry clip, addictive flipping action. What's not to like :)
Isn't it hard to use it in your pocket? Sort of dangerous too. :)

(Sorry) :D
Mike3398

Post by Mike3398 »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Mike3398 wrote:Trying to pick one from there is harder than still awaiting my busse and swamp rat. I cannot decide
I know Mike, it's hard when there are so many good flavors to choose from. I say you need a good gentleman's folder. I like the Sages. The little Chaparral is nice too. Or you can go with a little big knife and get a Dragonfly 2. They sure are handy little buggers. You can even get ZDP189 or HAP40
I ordered manix 2 dark blue g10 with s110v
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Mike3398 wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:
Good choice Mike, the one I got is absolutely perfect, a real gem. The crew in Golden are really knocking these S110V pieces out of the park. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Mike3398

Post by Mike3398 »

farnorthdan wrote:
Mike3398 wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:
Good choice Mike, the one I got is absolutely perfect, a real gem. The crew in Golden are really knocking these S110V pieces out of the park. :)
Yea I like my lightweight dusk blue one so I thought I'd get g10 version