Paramilitary2 serrated DLC?

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Paramilitary2 serrated DLC?

Post by Doeswhateveraspidercan »

Hi new to the forums but not to reading them or owning multiple Spyderco knives.

I am wondering did Spyderco ever produce a Paramilitary 2 that is either partially serrated or fully serrated with a black DLC blade?

Thank you.
Fng5

Re: Paramilitary2 serrated DLC?

Post by Fng5 »

According to spydiewiki, no. http://www.spydiewiki.com/index.php?tit ... a-Military I’d like to get a ps dlc pm2, and gift it to a buddy in the military, but no dice.

I guess I should look harder. They made the C81GSBK years ago.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Post by Doeswhateveraspidercan »

I am certain Sal knows his market better than I do but recently I have discovered how great the Military model is and wish it came in Full Serration.

Spyderco does serrations the best in my opinion. I would love to buy some Militaries with Partial and full serration DLC and Non DLC as well. While I am daydreaming the steel of choice for these would be CTS204P. Ah well a Fella can dream can't he? :D
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Id love to see them import some H1 and do a blacked out DLC H1 SE Military. If they could figure out a way to make it a full salt model then even better!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red