Paramilitary 2 Carbon Fiber on ebay

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
rgv78748

Paramilitary 2 Carbon Fiber on ebay

Post by rgv78748 »

Probable fake below. More photos are in description.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142723457918?ul_noapp=true

I contacted the seller to inform, their response was lacking for someone with 100% feedback.
The above PM 2 in question was purchased in a "Lot of 18 Knives" here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-18-kniv ... 7675.l2557

The seller of above listing sells Spyderco clones.
emanuel

Re: Paramilitary 2 Carbon Fiber on ebay

Post by emanuel »

I don't think there's any para 2 carbon fiber using s30v. As far as I remember, only the s90v and 52100 sprints use that scale material. I also did a quick search and found a clone exactly like this on AliExpress for 19.99. So take care, this one reeks of chinese replica.
500Nitro

Post by 500Nitro »

A guy in Aus has just listed a whole load of fake Spydies with Spyderco OEM in the name.

Price would equate to the US$30+

Isn't the writing "Golden Colorado" on an angle ?
3 x Endura 1 SE, 1 x Endura ? CE and a Black Pacific Salt. Want Aqua Salt, Fish Hunter and a Pacific Salt Yellow.
Blacksmith

Post by Blacksmith »

I don’t buy Spydercos or most other big name knives on ebay. Way too many fake products being sold by crooked Chinese merchants. Sal, correct me if I err but I read Spyderco enforces a minimum permissable retail price on new items through legitimate dealers. If you see a “new” item selling below what dealers are selling it for, beware.