Colorado Senate Bill 8

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
GronK

Colorado Senate Bill 8

Post by GronK »

Coming up for a decision this year is Senate Bill 8 which would remove illegal status of gravity and automatic knives. Coloradans let your representatives know your opinions on this!
holeshot

Re: Colorado Senate Bill 8

Post by holeshot »

I'm not from Colorado but would be interested in the outcome of this bill, and on any information on how proponents of the legislation worked for its passage.
Thanks!
"No matter where you go, there you are"
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Would this include balisong/butterfly knives or are they in a separate category?
laker_cj

Post by laker_cj »

holeshot wrote:I'm not from Colorado but would be interested in the outcome of this bill, and on any information on how proponents of the legislation worked for its passage.
Thanks!
http://www.kniferights.org is a great resource for this information for any Pro-Knife legislation; and is pretty up to date regarding the rest of the country including the Federal Level. I've been using it to keep tabs on the potential repeal in Michigan regarding automatic knives and the Federal legislation as well.
My Owned :spyder: - Tasman Salt; Endura; Delica; Embassy; Tenacious; Kitchen Santoku; Yojimbo2; Pattada; SpyderPac; Para 3; Paramilitary 2; Ouroboros; Dragonfly; Squarehead; Ambitious; Ladybug; Kitchen Utility; Cricket; Rescue; Pingo; Native 5; Gayle Bradley Folder; Rubicon; Dice; Remote Release II; Manix; Moran Drop Point; Polestar; Ikuchi; Sliverax; Bow River; Szabo Folder